Equipment you want Dan and Tom to review?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
I would love to see them review some Gambler, Neotec, and Dr. Neubauer stuff. Really interested in those brands.
Lol, I can tell you about Gambler brand. Their composite carbon blades are really good. However get flared handle. Do not get the straight handle. Their straight handle is really really short.

Do not touch Gambler's rubbers. I mean for the price, it is good. But it is not Japanese rubber good even though they advertise their sponge is made in Japan. I rather get Neottec rubbers.

Neottec, pretty good blades and pretty good rubbers for the price.

No idea about Dr. Neubauer stuff.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
They really need to review the new equipment that comes out. The reviews for those are few and far between. It would net them plenty of views to grow their channel. Or maybe they only do reviews when sponsored?
They probably need to be sponsored to review those blades and rubber. I doubt they just "buy" those items to review.

On the other hand, they must be busy doing other things right now.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017
Dan and Tom can make any rubber look great because they are good players. However, they are not calibrated machines. What I care about is what can I do with one rubber that i can't with another or if I can do "it" better. Then I must weight the "it" by how often "it" occurs also by how often "it" leads to or wins points.
Another point is that Tom and Dan like to slug it out away from the table. This would tend to make them prefer faster rubber because the ball slows down a lot as a function of distance. The rest of us that don't play that far back don't need faster rubbers.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
Dan and Tom can make any rubber look great because they are good players. However, they are not calibrated machines. What I care about is what can I do with one rubber that i can't with another or if I can do "it" better. Then I must weight the "it" by how often "it" occurs also by how often "it" leads to or wins points.
Another point is that Tom and Dan like to slug it out away from the table. This would tend to make them prefer faster rubber because the ball slows down a lot as a function of distance. The rest of us that don't play that far back don't need faster rubbers.
I agree. That's why I have been EJ'ing myself. Online reviews are often not useful.

Reactions: Choosikick