Fangbob2x

says None tacky inverted
says None tacky inverted
Mar 2024
I haven't played the dhs cwc just looked it up and it's quite heavy from what I've read. I just guessed the speeds gonna be in the same ball park.

The Fang Bo 2bx is not crazy fast.

I found the Sanwei CC for 10$ faster especially on lower gears. Always worth a try IMO.

The Yinhe 05 pro is another HL5 clone which is priced well, but I haven't tried it yet, just ordered one.
Yinhe pro 5 seems the fastest of all of these I might buy it instead fang bo b2x I'm really hesitating I find both very appealing ..

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
My current Pro 05 weighs 90g.
I dont think it is exactly a W968, it is a little bit thicker and maybe not so flexible, better for us people who are not Ma Long.
Really comfortable handle and feeling in the Hand.
And yes, Forehand loops are its greatest strength, especially with Chinese rubber.

I really liked the LYJ clone, didnt feel weird to me.
But its not a Looping blade.
Better for backhand.
Made for fast shots with smaller movements and surprisingly good control near the table.

I Sold It to a clubmate and was thinking about getting another one for me.

Reactions: satori97
says None tacky inverted
says None tacky inverted
Mar 2024
My current Pro 05 weighs 90g.
I dont think it is exactly a W968, it is a little bit thicker and maybe not so flexible, better for us people who are not Ma Long.
Really comfortable handle and feeling in the Hand.
And yes, Forehand loops are its greatest strength, especially with Chinese rubber.

I really liked the LYJ clone, didnt feel weird to me.
But its not a Looping blade.
Better for backhand.
Made for fast shots with smaller movements and surprisingly good control near the table.

I Sold It to a clubmate and was thinking about getting another one for me.
Seems perfect for me , in all aspects you described , so I should go for another blade since its not a looping blade ? Or it can fit my style as Chinese looper ? I'm very satisfied with it though

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
Go for the Pro 05.

I just wanted to add my opinion about the LYJ blade after the other guy said he didnt like it.
It Was really good at close to near distance to the table and finishing balls quickly.

For the style you described, the Pro 05 will probably be best, or at least one of the better options.
Obviously I couldnt see you play to judge properly, but it should be Fine.

says None tacky inverted
says None tacky inverted
Mar 2024
Go for the Pro 05.

I just wanted to add my opinion about the LYJ blade after the other guy said he didnt like it.

For the style you described, the Pro 05 will probably be best, or at least one of the better options.
Obviously I couldnt see you play to judge properly, but it should be Fine.
Yeah seems so fast ... Can you compare it to Yinhe pro 1 seems quite awesome you really opened my eyes to very fast blades better than Fangbob2x which is apparently way lower on looping speed comparing to these that are quite outstanding in performance
This is a random casual practice play for fun I'm not using much footwork , and didn't do many forhands since I was practising on attacking his defense .. This blade is CWC

Attachments

• Messenger_creation_148392834895441.mp4
    6.8 MB
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
Yinhe Pro 05: 1356Hz, 85.0g, 5.9mm (internal KLC)
Fang Bo B2: 91.9g, 1320Hz, 6.0mm (internal ...)
Fang Bo B2X: 89.7g, 1399Hz, 6.0mm, and 91.3g, 1442Hz. 6.1mm (internal ...)
Yinhe Pro 01: 88.8g. 1485Hz. 5.8mm (external ALC)

Conclusion, the Pro 05 is not that fast compared to the B2X, a little faster than the B2.

Reactions: kindof99
says None tacky inverted
says None tacky inverted
Mar 2024
Yinhe Pro 05: 1356Hz, 85.0g, 5.9mm (internal KLC)
Fang Bo B2: 91.9g, 1320Hz, 6.0mm (internal ...)
Fang Bo B2X: 89.7g, 1399Hz, 6.0mm, and 91.3g, 1442Hz. 6.1mm (internal ...)
Yinhe Pro 01: 88.8g. 1485Hz. 5.8mm (external ALC)

Conclusion, the Pro 05 is not that fast compared to the B2X, a little faster than ..
Wow i did not expect the yinhe pro 1 to exceed pro 5 in speed , fangbob2x is actually faster than the Yine pro 5 ..
So : 1-yinhe pro 1
2-Fang bo b2x
3- Yinhe pro 5
So hard to pick one of these all three are the best chinese blades in the 60 dollars US range all of them are quiet fast ,
Can you describe the style of each play so we get a closer look to the playing styles that can be fluid with every blade ?
I'm buying one of these a 100 percent .
Awesome reviews !!

says None tacky inverted
says None tacky inverted
Mar 2024
I haven't played the dhs cwc just looked it up and it's quite heavy from what I've read. I just guessed the speeds gonna be in the same ball park.

The Fang Bo 2bx is not crazy fast.

I found the Sanwei CC for 10$ faster especially on lower gears. Always worth a try IMO.

The Yinhe 05 pro is another HL5 clone which is priced well, but I haven't tried it yet, just ordered one.
How's the yinhe pro 5 ? Did you try it ?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2024
How's the yinhe pro 5 ? Did you try it ?
Jeah I love it so far, it's been 3 Trainings and one match so far. It's similar to the Fang bo, but there's a little flex and resonating vibrations when hitting harder with the pro 05. Also the handle is a little bigger and wider, it fits my hand better. And it feels a little less headheavy.
Overall build quality was higher, it feels nicer in the hand, I just sanded the wings a bit

Reactions: satori97