Fantasy posters for table tennis fans in Kickstarter

dpm

This user has no status.

dpm

This user has no status.
Dec 2013
Hi, everybody!
My name is Daniel Portillo and I’m an amateur ping pong player in Spain.
I’d like to show you the project I have launched in Kickstarter and get your opinion.

ks-portada-logo.jpg

It has to do with a series of posters devoted to the great sport of table tennis. There are five posters in different styles with various themes. The idea is to sell them in sizes A1 and A3 in both printed and digital formats.
During the first three days of the campaign, there will be big discounts for the initial backers, and there will be an incredible offer on the very first day.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1353722846/ping-pong-posters

What do you think? Would you rather have them in a printed format or a digital version?
What do you think about the price? I would really appreciate your opinions and suggestions.
Thank you.

Reactions: sanavasaraja

NDH

says Spin to win!
Hi Daniel,

Great posters.

I don't see a huge appeal to the digital copies - Won't they be easily shared (for free)? I also don't see an appeal to having a digital poster.

However, I would buy a few of the physical copies for the right price - I probably wouldn't spend more than £10 personally - But I imagine people would go to 15/20 if they liked the design.

Congrats, and good luck!

dpm

This user has no status.

dpm

This user has no status.
Dec 2013
Thanks very much for your feedback. Of course, I agree with you: digital copies is a tough subject. But I think for some people could be better to have the digital copy than paying a lot of shipping costs and choose the format to print a copy.
And, yes, some people could "illegaly" share the file, but only If the crowdfunding campaign is succesfull :D. So I hope some people will prefer paying a bit for the posters... I don´t know...