Faulty serve as hell.

says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
The guy cares little about performing a good serve. However I like him indeed. He makes a good visual aid to teach young players how to be a good server.

Are you a good server.? Can you see the wrong action(s) by this given server? 🤔

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2023
Read 1 reviews
The guy cares little about performing a good serve. However I like him indeed. He makes a good visual aid to teach young players how to be a good server.

Are you a good server.? Can you see the wrong action(s) by this given server? 🤔
TBH, I've seen worst. Yeah, he's got the ball on his fingers and doesn't actually throw the ball (or is just hiding it with his hand) but at least he's not spinning the ball hard and is letting the ball drop before serving it so you can see the contact point.

Had a guy in competition at Regional 4 level (relatively high/mid level in France) where he would literally directly throw the ball AT his racket without the ball even gaining 5cm height from his hand. It was like watching a clip of PongFinity crazy serves, we let it slide because apart from his stupid serves he couldn't do much.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
TBH, I've seen worst. Yeah, he's got the ball on his fingers and doesn't actually throw the ball (or is just hiding it with his hand) but at least he's not spinning the ball hard and is letting the ball drop before serving it so you can see the contact point.

Had a guy in competition at Regional 4 level (relatively high/mid level in France) where he would literally directly throw the ball AT his racket without the ball even gaining 5cm height from his hand. It was like watching a clip of PongFinity crazy serves, we let it slide because apart from his stupid serves he couldn't do much.
regional.... that is shocking
umpire training is very lacking.
Igor wants to point out serve rules, but he should really do an YT channel to teach umpires how to umpire