Fred 43

jkc

says You sent me the following PM which you didn't ask for a...

jkc

Nov 2010
I haven't been around for a while, but when I finally did log in, I had a message from Dan asking me to post a link to Fred's last video so people could see how he is getting on. As we made another vid 2 days ago, it makes more sense to post that one.

He still hits the ball very hard when he wants to, but he is getting much better at knowing where to put the ball to cause me (and other opponents) trouble.

He is currently using a Stiga Clipper blade with Airoc M on FH and Airoc S on BH.

Last edited:

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Great to see your new topic @JKC I agree with others here, superb improvement, it looks like Fred is playing with more tactics to his game now to. Very fluent and a nice style! Hopefully see you around at some tournaments in the UK soon!

jkc

jkc

Nov 2010
I'm probably taking him to Liverpool in a few weeks if I get round to entering him in the next couple of days.

jkc

jkc

Nov 2010
He grown really fast, Carlo! :)

Cmiiw, His 1st video is at 3, isnt it?

Sorry about the delay in replying, just got back from hols. His first vid on Youtube was at about 4 1/2. We have earlier clips of him playing on camcorder and even some of him hitting balls at 1 or 2 on the kitchen floor, but it is too much trouble to get them converted and put them on.

Reactions: BeGo
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Read 19 reviews
Sorry about the delay in replying, just got back from hols. His first vid on Youtube was at about 4 1/2. We have earlier clips of him playing on camcorder and even some of him hitting balls at 1 or 2 on the kitchen floor, but it is too much trouble to get them converted and put them on.

You should try upload a video when he was 1 or 2 that would be cool. You could make a tribute of every age up till now. That would be cool!