Fred at 8

jkc

says You sent me the following PM which you didn't ask for a...

jkc

Nov 2010
Fred is 8 Years old today. Here are a few clips of us knocking last night.

Very Talented.
You should consider taking him on a trip to Düsseldorf Germany and let him have a few training sessions there.
Would improve his game and i bet you could improve your training skills there and pick up a few tips.
Competion with kids around his age or mabey a bit older that are around his skill level or even a bit higher would help allot. The more good players he plays the better he gets and i bet he would enjoy it there.
Just a tip
Keep up the good work,
looks very promising

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Very Talented.
You should consider taking him on a trip to Düsseldorf Germany and let him have a few training sessions there.
Would improve his game and i bet you could improve your training skills there and pick up a few tips.
Competion with kids around his age or mabey a bit older that are around his skill level or even a bit higher would help allot. The more good players he plays the better he gets and i bet he would enjoy it there.
Just a tip
Keep up the good work,
looks very promising
I think JKC knows all about this plus there are plenty of good coaching schools around in the UK if he wants to take Fred. Don't forget he is still only 8

jkc

jkc

Nov 2010
He gets coached regulary during the week from me and from the regional coaches. It is enough for now considering his age. They tend to work on more technical stuff and I tend to do more rallying and random stuff and it works quite well at the moment.

jkc

jkc

Nov 2010
Fred is using a Stiga Optimum Plus blade with 2mm Calibra LT on FH and 2mm Calibra LT Sound on BH.

I could easily get some clips of him doing practice drills with me, but things become more complicated when it comes to videoing him practicing with and playing against other kids.

jkc

jkc

Nov 2010
You need permission from parents for videoing and then putting on Youtube etc.