Free Viscaria Blade - Prize Draw!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
i want the viscaria blade because really is the best blade ever in table tennis and you can beat many good players if you feel good with you blade its so important and the blade give you and impressive feeling in service , recibe and all the time i touch the ball please think on me hahaha

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Howdy, my name is Ferd and I live near Dog Holler Kentucky. My whole family plays ping pong on the kitchen table every nite. My wife Lulabell just clears the dishes and we can play perdy fast. Bubba my brother brings his dog Delco to lick the floor clean and has trained him to pick up the ping pong ball. We all use paddles we got at K-mart and all three only cost 9 dollars so that's a really good buy I recon. I read you offer on gittin a Viscurella blade and I think if I were to have one of them thangs I could beat Bubba every nite. Lulabell get tired after one game and she has to watch her fly fishing show on tv. I just joined yer club here so I don't have 15 posts but I do have some really strait ones out back of the trailer. I'm hopin I win cause I never had such a fancy paddle as that viscurella. Delco got the ball stuck in his throat at first I thought he was a coffin cause he had a hairball or sumthin but we got her out after Bubba gave him that doggy hinylick manuver. It was kinda funy to see Bubba get that ball outta that DEE O GEE. :)
i
Haha this is one of the funniest things ive ever read!! your definitely in for a shout ha! I put 15 posts... you have the whole month to try and get 15 posts behing your name :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
My first post... I want that Viscaria blade because it will add to the blades that I lend to promising elementary students. Thanks

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
Well, but writing this post saying the Viscaria should be mine, I get closer to the 15 posts needed to claim that the Viscaria should be mine!

Now Baal you don't need another Viscaria, I think it should be mine LOL. Now I just need to contribute to this forum daily as well and show why I need the blade....which is principally because of your good reviews of it!!

says Wangliqin Stop Spamming [IMG]
says Wangliqin Stop Spamming [IMG]
Oct 2010
I want this Viscaria blade because I cannot afford such expensive paddle. ( yes I am using the poor man card )

I am transitioning from close up games into top loop games, thus require more controls, a lighter blade would definitely help achieve that.
If I am that lucky one to be selected, I will post back my progress here via youtube videos, some match highlights etc, this ought to show you that I am indeed a User, and not some greedy bastard who turn around selling it on ebay.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
I want this Viscaria blade because...... well, let's see, where to start? I've been holding out on posting my answer because I wanted to establish myself a little in the forum first. :p I would say I want this Viscaria blade because I just recently acquired one and I love it. I lent it to my brother so that he could try it and he loves it, too! Unfortunately, he can't afford one and I can't afford to give him one, being a high school and college student respectively. So I set out to enter this draw for a Viscaria and became an active member of TableTennisDaily! Brother's shouldn't have to fight over blades, so here's to hoping this post gets selected!

*crosses fingers* then maybe in Decemeber *crosses fingers again*

EDIT: Apparently, this is my 28th post. Yay! 28 is my lucky number... or one of them atleast. Aren't coincidences fun? :p

Last edited:
says Photino rocks xD
says Photino rocks xD
Nov 2010
I need, not want the viscaria blade because it has been touched by you, and used byy u hopefully so some of your raw amazing talent can rubb off on me. My current blade is too fast and does not fit with my rubbers. I cant afford a new blade because i just spent my money on a overpriced tenergy =( . i know you can understand the pain of not being able to play or feel good so i really need this blade to help me be like u xDD

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Why I want this blade? You ask: Why I want this blade,........ Sorry guys, but this is my blade, DAN stolen this blade from me, so please, please Dan, bring back blade to me. I will wait till 6 December, after that I must go to police station :).

haha good one :p

says http://N-Box.co.cc [IMG] My Best Player after Ma Long...
says http://N-Box.co.cc [IMG] My Best Player after Ma Long...
Oct 2010
Very Good Dan, keep it up

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
I´ve want a Viscaria because Viscaria means "BIZCO"----VIZCARIA in spanish that means "cross eyed person" and I´m a little bit "VIZCO" and that could be funny and match with me.
I also had a rubber called YASAKA VISCO (now discontinued) and it would be the coolest combo :D

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Hollywood Entertainment Cinema Presents a New Film:

VISKARIA BLADE RUNNER, 2010, 134 min, Drama | Sci-Fi | Thriller

Harison Ford (iscepanovic) has to track down and terminate all TableTennisDaily members (replicants) who wants to get a blade from space (VISKARIA BLADE). His mission is to bring back Viskaria Blade home, in Zagreb, Croatia.
Because that, on the Join Date, October 2010 iscepanovic is become a RUNNER, BLADE RUNNER, VISKARIA BLADE RUNNER.

Coming soon in cinema behind you …..

Director: Dan Administrator
Writers: Dan Administrator
Stars: Harrison Ford (iscepanovic), Rutger Hauer and Sean Young as all TableTennisDaily members

Release Date: 06 December 2010 (London - Zagreb)

jkc

says You sent me the following PM which you didn't ask for a...

jkc

says You sent me the following PM which you didn't ask for a...
Nov 2010
I don't particulary want a Viscaria blade, but will carry on posting anyway

This user has no status.
C

This user has no status.
Hollywood Entertainment Cinema Presents a New Film:

VISKARIA BLADE RUNNER, 2010, 134 min, Drama | Sci-Fi | Thriller

Harison Ford (iscepanovic) has to track down and terminate all TableTennisDaily members (replicants) who wants to get a blade from space (VISKARIA BLADE). His mission is to bring back Viskaria Blade home, in Zagreb, Croatia.
Because that, on the Join Date, October 2010 iscepanovic is become a RUNNER, BLADE RUNNER, VISKARIA BLADE RUNNER.

Coming soon in cinema behind you …..

Director: Dan Administrator
Writers: Dan Administrator
Stars: Harrison Ford (iscepanovic), Rutger Hauer and Sean Young as all TableTennisDaily members

Release Date: 06 December 2010 (London - Zagreb)

one of my favorites i had to laugh at this

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
I want this blade becasue when Sir Ivesy comes back from injury i want a fast blade so he can feel the full force of my topspin :) these other blades just aint doing the trick.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
viskariablade.gif

Hasta la vista Dan ...... :cool:

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
viskariablade.gif

Hasta la vista Dan ...... :cool:

LMAO!!!! that is bloody amazing!!!!!!!!! how in hell did you create that!! awesome!!! man you deserve the blade for that!,,, but i have to go by the rules... you will be in the prize draw my friend :)

Thanks for the picture tho! i love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.