Not open for further replies.

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I want this blade becasue when Sir Ivesy comes back from injury i want a fast blade so he can feel the full force of my topspin :) these other blades just aint doing the trick.

Hehe,,, i would just have to counter your topspins..... (in my dreams haaha)

says Wangliqin Stop Spamming [IMG]
says Wangliqin Stop Spamming [IMG]
Oct 2010
viskariablade.gif

Hasta la vista Dan ...... :cool:

hey hey watch it ! NO CYBER BULLYING !!!

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
I want the Viscaria because 1.It is great blade and if it doesn`t fit for my hand then I have some little guys, who play very well in my club.2. I want to prove that a small country like mine (Estonia) can fight for a big places in the world. So please, listen to your heart and pick the right guys for the big final!!

Be cool Dan!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
I want this Viscaria blade because i believe that in the next few years it will be a collective piece and a very hard to find as well.So if i win this blade in maybe 5 or 10 years from now i ll consider myself a one lucky "son of bitch" just to own that blade...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
I want this Viscaria Blade to beat my douchey friend, haha i really need it though because I convinced my principle to buy ping pong tables. In doing so he passed my expectations by hiring a coach named Dan Kennedy from Minnesota. Dan wants to put us in a state tournament so i need the viscaria blade to use better equipment.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
I want to have the blade viscaria because i believe it would be the best blade for me. I have never used a carbon blade and because my coach believes that i should change to a carbon blade he recommend viscaria to me. Unfortunately i don't have that kind of money available so i really want it.
I have been playing table tennis for 2 years now and everybody around me say that my bat is to slow for anything and because i am traing so hard these day i chip my bat to easily and it is starting to fall apart.
i believe that viscaria would help me get on top of my game
and prove to people around me that i am a valuable player :)

Thanks

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
I want this Viscaria blade because I now wish to switch from a penholder to a handshake grip. I have all the necessary basic skills in table tennis having played the game for 30 years but could not lift my game to another level. This new blade will give a potential improvement especially a good backhand spin which is essentially lacking in my penholder grip. If I ever improve my game with this Viscaria blade, I will be promote your website and encourage more people in Malaysia to play with Viscaria blade.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Hey, I would like to say this is a very good idea by getting the name out there about this fantastic site. I would like this blade because it has been some time that I have been able to try out a good Butterfly Blade. The last blade I tried was the Grubba and before that it was the VSG-3000 (which is discontinued). I also think it would help my game play were I block mostly with my backhand and hard long stroke loops with my forehand mid-long distance from the table. If I am able to receive this blade and upon using it I decide it's not suitable for my style I would donate it to my club and most likely would be used by one of our promising up and coming juniors. That's my sob story, I hope I am considered. Thanks again

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
Finally get to 15 posts... Actually I find this is a very good site after I spend some time in it....

I want the viscaria because I want a REAL butterfly viscaria. I have played with 2 viscaria blades before, one is from my friend and the other I brought from some Chinese Website. However, both of them turn out to be FAKE. One of my friends tell me about that, he has a lot of Butterfly blades and knows how to distinguish the LI GUI from LI KUI. HAHA. This may be my chance to experience a real viscaria, taste my JIKE backhand!

This user has no status.
T

This user has no status.
I want this Viscaria blade because there me broke the blade JOOLA BOMB FAST, and I will remain without training nor to play :(

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
I want the Viscaria blade because I dont have my own racket..I want to play pingpong but do not have my own racket which results me to borrow from a friend just to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.