FS: Butterfly Timo Boll Spirit FL blade

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2016
FS: Butterfly Timo Boll Spirit AN blade (black tag)

Hi,

I've got a black tag Butterfly Timo Boll Spirit blade for sale with anatomic handle in good condition. It's been well looked after.

Price is £130, shipping is free. I'm happy to post anywhere in Europe.

Please let me know if you need any more info or any pics.

Cheers

PS. I also have two pairs of Tibhar Evolution MX-P 2.1mm rubbers in really good condition - £40 a pair, or £30 if you buy together with the blade.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Hi,

I've got a Butterfly Timo Boll Spirit blade for sale with flared handle in good condition. It's been well looked and has no faults.

Price is £70, shipping is free. I'm happy to post anywhere in Europe.

Please let me know if you need any more info or any pics.

Cheers

PS. I also have two pairs of Tibhar Evolution MX-P 2.1mm rubbers in really good condition - £40 a pair, or £30 if you buy together with the blade.
Hi there. Please add pictures of the item you want to sell. It will help you thread better.

Here are our forum rules.
http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/f...s-and-rules-when-selling-and-buying-equipment

please read number 3.

best regards

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2016
Here are some pictures of the blade. I don't know why they upload like this and I can't see a rotate button anywhere. This blade is one of the early series when Timo Boll was world number 1.

IMG_7744.jpgIMG_7745.jpgIMG_7746.jpgIMG_7747.jpgIMG_7748.jpgIMG_7749.jpgIMG_7750.jpgIMG_7751.jpgIMG_7752.jpgIMG_7753.jpgIMG_7754.jpgIMG_7755.jpgIMG_7756.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
Read 13 reviews
dna, you're asking for very little for that blade. you can get a good amount more than that. the black tag + no serial number is an older model of the timo boll spirit. Personally, I'd up the price to around 150$ for just the blade and it will still sell pretty well.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
Read 13 reviews
yea yours is still in good quality, I purchased a very dinged up model of this blade for 150 USD about a year ago. I recmmend selling the blade on mytabletennis.net They are much more well known for their for sale section and that's where most the buyers of these older modeled blades go to buy.

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
These old black tag blades are coming to be collectors items, TBS being one of them. And AN handles are rare, and this one is in very very good shape.