(FS/FT) TTD Meetup - Düsseldorf Bazaar!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
🏆 Top 1% Commenter
Well-Known Member
Oct 2019
2,123
1,093
3,959
Read 5 reviews
Attaching photos of the blades. I also have the W81 outers for sale. But forgot to take the pictures.
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20260909_201200074.jpg
    PXL_20260909_201200074.jpg
    476.7 KB · Views: 34
  • PXL_20260909_201239176.jpg
    PXL_20260909_201239176.jpg
    411 KB · Views: 33
  • PXL_20260909_201203396.MP.jpg
    PXL_20260909_201203396.MP.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 36
  • PXL_20260909_201241655.jpg
    PXL_20260909_201241655.jpg
    476 KB · Views: 37
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
🏆 Top 1% Commenter
Well-Known Member
Jan 2024
2,542
3,425
8,155
Read 7 reviews
Oh I just remembered I have a Joola TT Buddy simple robot that's doing nothing here. If anyone's interested I can chuck it in the car, I'll take something like €20 for it and there's a bumload of various training balls in the box with it.

NOT the V200/V300, but the "original" one with turning knobs.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: barusu
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
🏆 Top 1% Commenter
Well-Known Member
Jan 2024
2,542
3,425
8,155
Read 7 reviews
Tell us those less interesting stuff. Maybe one of us will find it interesting 🤔
Well I'm not gettin much work done am I. Here goes:

I've got a Sanwei Fextra (7) that I'm not fully decided on.
It has Battle 2 BS 38 deg (the gold package) on it that can go (don't like it) and Fastarc C-1 which is also ready to move on.
Then, a Ma Lin Carbon, also not fully decided on.
It's got G-1 and C-1 on it right now, both can go IMO.
A Diode V (ST) cut to 157x150-ish that I like but don't see myself playing anytime soon. Nothing on it.
Also got a random 5ply that I think is the predecessor of the Appelgren Allplay? Plies look exactly the same when I hold them side by side. There's Super FX on both sides but thin ones (1.8 and 1.5) and it's honestly quite battered.

Some various (well) used rubbers that may have shrunk to smaller than 157x150 by now. One is a G-1, there's some very used Tenergy, a PF4, couple H3N OS
 
  • Like
Reactions: barusu
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Member
Oct 2025
223
274
2,244
Ok now my turn.
Im sure to sell:
  1. Xiom 36.5 ALX Outer straight with box
  2. W81 Outer with box
  3. Andro Kanter CO no box, quite bad damaged, belonged to my clubmate.
  4. Curl P1 1.0 black tested 1hour
  5. Mantra pro H (2x) and XH all red
  6. DHS Gold Arc 9 red
  7. A lot of mercury 2
  8. LAC black
  9. Rxton 7 black
Will also bring but not really sure to sell:
  1. Septear no box
  2. Anders Lind (red one) with box
  3. Donic Shiono straight
  4. Various cpen. But i think i am the only pen user🤣
Lets talk about the price later on person.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tyce
Top