FS: LYJ SZLC / KM ALC / FZD ZLC / Harimoto IF SZLC & ALC / IFL ALC / TB ALC / Acoustic Carbon / Other Blades / New Dignics

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2019
Used IFL ALC sold. Prices for used Freitas ALC and KM ALC lowered by a few GBP. Added a new FZD ALC FL.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
There is nothing I can add more positive in terms of deals with Catenaccio. I really recommend him, excellent contact on every step of transactions, fast shipment, products as requested and competitive prices :)
Thank you once again! I hope for the next deals in the future. Knowing my EJ virus it will be rather sooner than later :ROFLMAO:

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2019
Franziska IF ZLC, FZD ALC, and Nittaku Acoustic Carbon LG sold. Added a used Innerforce Layer ALC ST and lowered the price of the Nittaku Violin Carbon by GBP 2.

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
I am very happy with my purchase. 2 Rozena.
The communication is very good and fast .
It is so refreshing to deal with a person that will go the "extra mile" to help and genuinely cares and is friendly.
Because my family connections I had the parcel delivered to a Japan address . (overnight service) and somebody will pick it up next month and bring it home.
This way I am able to really get 2 rubbers for the price of 1.
I will be hopefully able to make more use of this great service.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2019
Going forward I will accept payments by Revolut.

Revolut is a service provider/app that facilitates payments between individuals among other things. Their fees are much lower than Paypal fees. For example, they charge less than 1% for conversions from one currency to another compared to 4% at Paypal. In addition, there is no fee for international payments compared to 5% for Paypal F&F (subject to a maximum of, for example, GBP 3 and EUR 4) and 4.3% for Paypal Invoice (that's what PP charges me, so I mark up the price accordingly).

I learned about Revolut from a UK friend who visited me in Japan last week. Basically, he funded his Revolut account using his debit card and/or bank transfers at zero cost. Then he converted the GBP in his account to JPY. The fee is less than 1% compared to 3-4% (that's what the credit card companies usually charge for purchases in non-default currencies). He used his Revolut card to pay for purchases at local stores in Japan.

As an example, I ask GBP 149 for the FZD ZLC assuming Paypal Invoice. However, it would only be GBP 139.5 assuming Revolut.

Last edited: