FZD alc playing experience

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Hi Guys,

Can anyone share their experience playing with FZD ALC. Also compare it with Viscaria.
I tried it on friend's racket. I think it has slightly more control and feeling than Viscaria. I could really line up and time powerful forehand loops with surprising control and accuracy.

Reactions: amitmnagarwal
says Glory to Ukraine 🇺🇦
Im using it right now, I find it more similar in feeling with LGY than Viscaria. It has good linear characteristics, rather then catapulty nature of Viscaria. But again maybe its all the same blades, just different handles and part of woods, from which they are made, giving such a different feeling. With 09c its pretty stable and not hard to control, but only in case that you are training and playing a lot. Not for beginners, without fundamentals and coaching 100%

This user has no status.
I didn't see much of a difference between it and the short while I tried a viscaria.
Maybe a bit faster at the top-end, but overall, same thing.

Good blade tho, rather fast, not for beginners for sure.
Hard to keep shots on the table without good technique and being so fast, it compensates a lot for lack of power or elbow snap when attacking the ball, so a no-go for developing players imo.