FZD - will he rise to the top?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
But you have to give the credit to the other player too. Cho played a smart game.
Maybe FZD didn't play his best, but it doesn't matter. To keep consistency always at 100% is impossible, because we're humans.
And Cho played amazingly well 🙌 🏓
I have to watch that match many times, too many lesson there.

Much to learn, especially for a penholder 😉. Cho reminds me of RSM. He took risks on his BH side

• Love
Reactions: VictorMoraga
This user has no status.
Something is off...

I suspect, very speculative, FZD is no ML. Maybe perhaps hard tacky rubber ala Dignics 09C is just not right for him. FZD was in BEAST MODE when he was using T05 as BH. Perhaps Dingnics 05 is better for him? Or Dignics 64?
I think he misses his Infinity VPS Stiga-handle. ;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
Something is off...

I suspect, very speculative, FZD is no ML. Maybe perhaps hard tacky rubber ala Dignics 09C is just not right for him. FZD was in BEAST MODE when he was using T05 as BH. Perhaps Dingnics 05 is better for him? Or Dignics 64?

Oh I didn't know he used T05. A few years ago his BH was lightning fast. That makes sense

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2022
China no 1 is not necessary world no 1.
Fan is world number 1 already.... 3 x World Cup winner, World Champ winner
how can he be the next Wang Hao?
And now you get the facts straight using the grand slams event records. Last but not least he !

Or maybe because it simply... pleases your views ? to me you look like an F-111: a variable geometry fighter, but still... now outdated fighter
:ROFLMAO:

says Buttefly Forever!!!
says Buttefly Forever!!!
Mar 2021
So far FZD WTT Ranking point is like what, 3,XXX more than No. 2 ( Ma Long ). Chinese Trial to him is just another club level play. Even if he loses a few more matches FZD is still No. 1. There is just not much incentive anymore for him, unless maybe Smash event with prize money that runs into the millions. Maybe FZD is like Saitama the main protagonist of One Punch Man. He is so good he is bored.