This user has no status.
I've been interested in this discontinued Butterfly blade lately. Is anyone aware of any stores (or reliable people) who may have one in stock?

Attachments

• 3202_Foto.1569082198.png
    3202_Foto.1569082198.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 114
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
I've been interested in this discontinued Butterfly blade lately. Is anyone aware of any stores (or reliable people) who may have one in stock?
Other than handle, it is the same as the Amultart - do you specifically need the Garaydia or do you just want a blade with similar composition?

Reactions: Scarfed Garchomp
This user has no status.
Other than handle, it is the same as the Amultart - do you specifically need the Garaydia or do you just want a blade with similar composition?
I just don't like the design of the Amultart. Yeah, it seems silly to search for a rare discontinued blade just because of looks but whatever

says Gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci...
says Gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci...
Jul 2014
Your best bet is to check Ebay every now and then, FS section of forums, or ask around the players in your region to see if someone has one they are willing to part with

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
Not willing to part with mine - I have the 3 blades, they are just decorations....
Why do you have three? For collection or?

The reason is that recently I have bought a couple Butterfly blades. I refuse to put rubbers of them. They are for collection only so I will see how well that goes.

I have been using cheap blades and I have been pretty happy with my cheap blades.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Why do you have three? For collection or?

The reason is that recently I have bought a couple Butterfly blades. I refuse to put rubbers of them. They are for collection only so I will see how well that goes.

I have been using cheap blades and I have been pretty happy with my cheap blades.
I have the 3 blades in the Garaydia series though I have only ever played with the Garaydia ZLC. I keep all three for sentimental value and the day I let then go I will probably have to have all three sold together.