Haifu II Seamoon on TT11

I am looking for a booster for my two Hurricanes that I am planning to buy (Prov BS and OS 40 and 37) and came across the Haifu II sea moon on TT11. Are there any reviews on this new sea moon and any comparison to other sea moons? like regular, national yellow, national black? Is it worth getting the 120ml haifu II for 34 bucks? thanks

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2023
Looks like the commercial version of the national white booster.
Someone here once analyzed the commercial yellow booster (Haifu Seammon) with a mass spectroscope and found that it is identical to the national yellow booster. Perhaps the Haifu II Seamoon is then identical to the national white booster.

says Serve, top, edge. Repeat.
May 2020
Read 1 reviews
Looks like the commercial version of the national white booster.
Someone here once analyzed the commercial yellow booster (Haifu Seammon) with a mass spectroscope and found that it is identical to the national yellow booster. Perhaps the Haifu II Seamoon is then identical to the national white booster.
It's not, here's the sub where everything's posted.

"It seems that the national doesn't only not have the same composition to seamoon, but they are completely different.

National yellow is thicker and stickier and has completely different playing characteristics, they are much stronger and greater than normal seamoon.

So there is a difference, and a big one at that.

We're always talking about the real national haifu because there's tons of fakes going around.

Here's the videos.

"

It's not, here's the sub where everything's posted.

"It seems that the national doesn't only not have the same composition to seamoon, but they are completely different.

National yellow is thicker and stickier and has completely different playing characteristics, they are much stronger and greater than normal seamoon.

So there is a difference, and a big one at that.

We're always talking about the real national haifu because there's tons of fakes going around.

Here's the videos.

"
So then if National Yellow enhanced the effects compared to Seamoon by a lot, then it makes sense then that Haifu II seamoon does increase the performance in between NY and Normal? Or maybe Haifu II lasts longer than Haifu Nornal?

May 2020
Read 1 reviews
So then if National Yellow enhanced the effects compared to Seamoon by a lot, then it makes sense then that Haifu II seamoon does increase the performance in between NY and Normal? Or maybe Haifu II lasts longer than Haifu Nornal?
I have no idea, I haven't heard anything about it.