HAS ANYONE HEARD OF 1 -TRICKY1 blades?

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Come on crayon: you are not supposed to bump your threads by the hour. If nobody answers in a few days, then you can bump it. But 2x in 1 hour and 2x more in the next 2 hours???? Then you are really talking to yourself.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

Reactions: NextLevel and BeGo
Anyone knows crayon in person? Or maybe by posting, he turned into established tt member from tt member. Maybe he is wqiting for the time when he will start selling some stuff then, which will be of doubtful quality.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

I do not know crayon but have seen many of his posts on the forum. I do not think that this is his intention (though only from intuition and I may be completely mistaken). I suspect he is a younger member of the forum and, like many youth, is overzealous, leading to impatience. I hope I haven't offended him in saying so.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Hi Crayon, have you tried mytabletennis to get more info. ? By now it should be clear enough that no one here has heard anything about this. However, the post you have quoted looks iffy going by the over enthusiastic nature of it and also being a custom blade. There is a reason why Butterfly , Stiga etc. has quality control and unless you find overwhelming evidence of a custom blade maker being good e.g OSP its best advised not to buy it. I hope these words are not wasted on your overzealous nature ...

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
And you have a brand new Garaydia T5000 and have asked people to donate equipment to you! Hmmmmmm! Nah, I am confident crayon is a good kid, perhaps a bit ADHD and doesn't understand online etiquette for a forum.

If TTDaily wasn't a bit like the Wild West in terms of how it isn't really moderated, he would have undoubtedly gotten a warning or 10 about getting booted for things like posting a link to his thread in 10 other threads asking people to give him answers about equipment or bumping a thread multiple times an hour, or hijacking a thread to ask questions about equipment he is interested in that has nothing to do with the original thread.

But, I do have a feeling he is a good kid who just doesn't understand how you are supposed to do things on a forum.

When crayon and I get together and knock the ball around I will no for sure. But, I am pretty sure Gandpa has crayon pegged accurately.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus