Hello from France!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2024
I'm a table tennis enthusiast and a beginner player. I started playing table tennis about a year ago, and I love it. It's a fun, challenging, and rewarding sport. I play at a local club with some friends, and I also watch a lot of videos and tutorials online to improve my skills and learn more about the game.

I joined this forum because I want to be part of a community of table tennis fans and players from all over the world. I want to share my experiences, ask questions, get tips, and join discussions about table tennis. I also want to see the latest news, reviews, and videos about table tennis equipment, techniques, and events.
I'm looking forward to meeting you all and learning from you. I hope to make some new friends and have some fun here. Thank you for welcoming me to this forum.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
I'm a table tennis enthusiast and a beginner player. I started playing table tennis about a year ago, and I love it. It's a fun, challenging, and rewarding sport. I play at a local club with some friends, and I also watch a lot of videos and tutorials online to improve my skills and learn more about the game.

I joined this forum because I want to be part of a community of table tennis fans and players from all over the world. I want to share my experiences, ask questions, get tips, and join discussions about table tennis. I also want to see the latest news, reviews, and videos about table tennis equipment, techniques, and events.

I'm looking forward to meeting you all and learning from you. I hope to make some new friends and have some fun here. Thank you for welcoming me to this forum.
Welcome !

Reactions: conangray