HELP about choosing new FH weapon

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Deadly as in what?

lol
I'm sure 99% of tacky rubber users use them because of the tackiness.
After tackiness is gone, then the rubber is useless.

During the time when I used to train min 35 hours a week, I had to change rubbers every month, to 2 months max.
Can't play with a dead rubber (non tacky)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2014
Read 6 reviews
Try YinHe Apollo I. It's really good for counter looping mid distance and close to table against under spin. It's pretty tacky, and if you take good care of it, ie wash it and put a protective sheet on it after every use, it'll stay tacky for a long time compared to a lot of rubbers.

There is a new rubber! It's called the YinHe Apollo III and it's less tacky and more spinny and speedy than the Apollo I. It might be a good way for you to ease into the world of Chinese rubbers. Make sure not to get the Apollo II, though. It's not good.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 12 reviews
lol
I'm sure 99% of tacky rubber users use them because of the tackiness.
After tackiness is gone, then the rubber is useless.

During the time when I used to train min 35 hours a week, I had to change rubbers every month, to 2 months max.
Can't play with a dead rubber (non tacky)

Do Chinese rubbers provide any mechanical spin after the tackiness is gone?If so,is it a lot or a little?

Or does it become like an anti-spin rubber?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2014
Read 6 reviews
Do Chinese rubbers provide any mechanical spin after the tackiness is gone?If so,is it a lot or a little?

Or does it become like an anti-spin rubber?

It depends on the rubber. A hard sponge rubber will be useless without the tackiness, because the hard sponge pushes the ball away and the tackiness keeps it in. If the tackiness goes away, there will be no dwell time and there will not be time to spin the ball. It'll be like you are playing with marble—lots of reaction, but not much generation. A softer sponge control rubber might be a little better after the tackiness wears off, because there is still some dwell time.

says Hi I'm new here I would love to be kept up to date about...
says Hi I'm new here I would love to be kept up to date about...
Nov 2014
Read 4 reviews
Andro Rasant Grip! Look no further if you want an extreme spin. Angle is the only thing you need to get used to then you are good to go. It's got a great feel:) Won't have that nice soak-in tenergy feeling but still nice. I have used many different rubbers and it's the one I can confidently recommend as one great alternative for tenergy:)