Help me choose a new blade

This user has no status.
I've been playing a Butterfly Timo Boll Forte for ~6 months. I like it's speed, soft feel and weight. The only thing I don't like is the VERY SMALL HANDLE. I have recently changed my FH rubber from Acuda s1 to S1 Turbo, which is a little bit heavier, so now I feel like it's the weight limit, and adding grip tape(to feel comfortable i will need min. 2 layers of it) will make the bat way too heavy.

So, I'm looking for a ~80-85g OFF blade(feel free also to post about OFF-/OFF+ ones) with bigger handle good for looping.

Price range : <55 Euro.

I've been recently looking at the Stiga Infinity VPS V, but i still know nothing about it. I also want to know more about Tibhar Stratus Power Wood and Donic Ovtcharov Dotec OFF. Feel free to post your opinion on any other blades that would meet the specs i've mentioned!!

This user has no status.
Try one of those:

Yinhe/Galaxy T-10+
Yinhe/Galaxy T-11+
Yinhe Galaxy N-11

Those three blades together is less than 55 euro, i bought N-11 according to recommendation from another site, and i will give this a try one day.

TareqPhoto, My brother has the T-11+ and it's extremely stiff, as the T-2 I own. Myself, i own another racket besides the one mentioned, a Galaxy T-2 with Acuda S1 on FH and Acuda S2 on BH. Although I like this one too, my main racket remains the one with Timo Boll Forte. The T-Series seems to be very stiff. What about the N-11, this blade seems to be an ALL+, which is too slow.

This user has no status.
TareqPhoto, My brother has the T-11+ and it's extremely stiff, as the T-2 I own. Myself, i own another racket besides the one mentioned, a Galaxy T-2 with Acuda S1 on FH and Acuda S2 on BH. Although I like this one too, my main racket remains the one with Timo Boll Forte. The T-Series seems to be very stiff. What about the N-11, this blade seems to be an ALL+, which is too slow.

Well, i recommended it according to someone recommended it to me on another site, so i thought it is good for others too or it can be recommended in general, if YinHe/Galaxy are just for beginners and not good after all then it shouldn't be recommended as there are some blades that live so long for different levels, but i will not comment or recommend anymore because i am new to it.

Another point i recommended those blades is the weight, those blades are so lightweight, and the OP was asking about something light less than 90g, and long/big handle, those YinHi Galaxy N or T series are lightweight but not sure about how long are the handles.

This user has no status.
Well, i recommended it according to someone recommended it to me on another site, so i thought it is good for others too or it can be recommended in general, if YinHe/Galaxy are just for beginners and not good after all then it shouldn't be recommended as there are some blades that live so long for different levels, but i will not comment or recommend anymore because i am new to it.

Another point i recommended those blades is the weight, those blades are so lightweight, and the OP was asking about something light less than 90g, and long/big handle, those YinHi Galaxy N or T series are lightweight but not sure about how long are the handles.

TareqPhoto, nothing wrong with the Galaxies, I just have two rackets for two different styles of play. The first is the heavier and the softer one, giving more dwell time, and the second one is the lighter and the stiffer one, so I simply don't need another very stiff blade, because the Galaxy T-2 is EXTREMELY STIFF. Agree, the handle of the T-2 is great and i wish Timo Boll Forte had a similar one, but, unfortunately it hasn't.

This user has no status.
And which rubbers do you use on those Galaxies blades?

Today my friend coach did glue this N-9 with 9000E for me, i gave it a test, wasn't bad, i can't judge because i am not a pro or top/high level player, somehow it was slower than my BTY, control wasn't that much big different, it was spinneir, but overall, i felt like i return back one level as i got used to BTY racket already, but nothing wrong to use time to time as well.

This user has no status.
And which rubbers do you use on those Galaxies blades?

Today my friend coach did glue this N-9 with 9000E for me, i gave it a test, wasn't bad, i can't judge because i am not a pro or top/high level player, somehow it was slower than my BTY, control wasn't that much big different, it was spinneir, but overall, i felt like i return back one level as i got used to BTY racket already, but nothing wrong to use time to time as well.

TareqPhoto, I use my old Acudas(S1 on Forehand and S2 on backhand). I got my T-2 with Globe 999, chinese hard and slow rubbers. I wasn't using that bat completely after I bought a Butterfly Kong Linghui Euro with Acuda S1/S2. Half a year later I switched to a Timo Boll Forte because of the weight. So now, I bought new Acudas(S1 Turbo and S2) and decided to give the T-2 another chance, because a local player had that kind of blade, and recommended to put some soft rubbers on the T-2. Even if I wasn't so optimistic, I had nothing to do with my old rubbers, so I glued them to my T-2. And I was surprised, because it was a completely different racket. It is a very nice racket, but it fits a little bit other style of play than my TBF with Acudas. I play both of the mentioned rackets, because sometimes I feel that my game is lacking something, so I switch to the other racket and play otherwise.

This user has no status.
TareqPhoto, I use my old Acudas(S1 on Forehand and S2 on backhand). I got my T-2 with Globe 999, chinese hard and slow rubbers. I wasn't using that bat completely after I bought a Butterfly Kong Linghui Euro with Acuda S1/S2. Half a year later I switched to a Timo Boll Forte because of the weight. So now, I bought new Acudas(S1 Turbo and S2) and decided to give the T-2 another chance, because a local player had that kind of blade, and recommended to put some soft rubbers on the T-2. Even if I wasn't so optimistic, I had nothing to do with my old rubbers, so I glued them to my T-2. And I was surprised, because it was a completely different racket. It is a very nice racket, but it fits a little bit other style of play than my TBF with Acudas. I play both of the mentioned rackets, because sometimes I feel that my game is lacking something, so I switch to the other racket and play otherwise.

Cool, thank you very much!!!