HIGHLIGHTS: Short Summary Dutch Table Tennis Match!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Hi everyone! :)

Here I am again! I have another Dutch table tennis video for you with footage from the lowest national level (3rd division).

Rick Bakker ranked 162th in the Netherlands, Arnoud Hofman slightly above that (134th).

Enjoy the video and leave a comment! Appreciate it! ✌️

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Wow that hall brings me some serious throwbacks... Played against this club both in junior and senior leagues, not every season but enough to recognize the venue :)
Nice Tyce! Was it a long time ago and which club did you play for at the time?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Yeah, that was looong ago, last time would be somewhere 2008-ish. I played at SVN back than, nowadays I play at Scyedam as it's closer to where I currently live. Haven't played since 2010 and just started again this year.
SVN, Naaldwijk isn't it? What level did you play at? In the end, you're always going to miss hitting that balls... nice you started again! :cool:🏓

Reactions: Tyce
says 40+ age in the 40+ age
says 40+ age in the 40+ age
Jan 2024
SVN, Naaldwijk isn't it? What level did you play at? In the end, you're always going to miss hitting that balls... nice you started again! :cool:🏓
Yup it is! I didn't get to very ambitious levels myself, dangled between 4th and 5th a bit. I think I did a season of 3rd as a junior player.

Reactions: Slupmi-Atled
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Yup it is! I didn't get to very ambitious levels myself, dangled between 4th and 5th a bit. I think I did a season of 3rd as a junior player.
It's all about the sport, not the level you play at! Are you going to participate in the competition again or is that a bit too early?