How to get butterfly’s out of Europe products ?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2014
Hi guys,
I‘ve been eying since a while on some cool t shirts but they’re only available in their market (butterfly America/Asia-pacific), is there another way than literally asking someone who lives there to get it and send it to me ? I’ve seen lots of fake so I would like to find a trustable shop that ships overseas ^^
Thanks 🙏🏻

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
If you are looking for comfortable, cool looking (different color) table tennis shirts, I highly and only recommend Andro T-Shirt Alpha Melange. Please see the links below for various colors and people's reviews. There is NOT a single bad review. Best table tennis shirt on the market. I have like 16 of them since I can change two or three t shirts in a single practice session.

says EJ-Victim
says EJ-Victim
Sep 2023
If you are looking for comfortable, cool looking (different color) table tennis shirts, I highly and only recommend Andro T-Shirt Alpha Melange. Please see the links below for various colors and people's reviews. There is NOT a single bad review. Best table tennis shirt on the market. I have like 16 of them since I can change two or three t shirts in a single practice session.

Do you also have an address where I can find bigger closets? This doesn't fit in mine 🙃

NDH

says Spin to win!
Use a shipping proxy.

Essentially, you buy goods in the country you want, have it shipped to a "proxy" in that country, who then forwards it on to you.

Or, as Tony said, find a friend in that country.

I'm sure one of the US guys on this forum would be able to help if you asked nicely 😅

Reactions: lulu
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2014

Yeah i know that shop,I might buy the purple one someday but they’re pretty common, it’s not really what I was looking for ^^

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2014
Butterfly does restrict its official sellers to not sell outside they allowed region/country, or risk loosing the rights to sell altogether

your best bet could be ask a friend to receive it locally for you and post it to you
Yeah I thought about that ! I actually have a relative who lives in Thailand and was thinking about asking him but BTY don’t deliver there it seems, I don’t really want to force him to go into town 😂

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2014
Use a shipping proxy.

Essentially, you buy goods in the country you want, have it shipped to a "proxy" in that country, who then forwards it on to you.

I'm sure one of the US guys on this forum would be able to help if you asked nicely 😅
Shipping proxy ? It’s the 1st time I hear about this, it might change my life 😂 thank you 🥳

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2014
Use a shipping proxy.

Yeah probably but if I can avoid disturbing people as much as possible it’s good 😇