I need help

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2023
Hello from Spain. I'm using primorac Carbon with tenergy 05 on both. I'm thinking of change to fan zhendong super ALC with tenergy 05 on backhand and dignics 80 or forehand. Do u think it's a good change? I'm a little afraid that the racket is too slow compared to mine, but i'm not sure. What do u think? Thx for ur time

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
Hello from Spain. I'm using primorac Carbon with tenergy 05 on both. I'm thinking of change to fan zhendong super ALC with tenergy 05 on backhand and dignics 80 or forehand. Do u think it's a good change? I'm a little afraid that the racket is too slow compared to mine, but i'm not sure. What do u think? Thx for ur time
I think the Dignics transiotion on FH should not be much of a challange, but Primo Carbon to Viscaria of FZD SALC are totally different Primo Carbon has a thick and soft hinoki top play while FZD ALC has a thin and hard Koto. Ofc the carbon material is quite different too and what is more important the blade thickness.

I think you probably better off to get a D80 on DH and try it on your Primo Carbon. You might like it and save yourself a 250EUR-ish expense on something you don't even like so much.

Sure the Primo Carbon is faster, but differently faster.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2023
I think the Dignics transiotion on FH should not be much of a challange, but Primo Carbon to Viscaria of FZD SALC are totally different Primo Carbon has a thick and soft hinoki top play while FZD ALC has a thin and hard Koto. Ofc the carbon material is quite different too and what is more important the blade thickness.

I think you probably better off to get a D80 on DH and try it on your Primo Carbon. You might like it and save yourself a 250EUR-ish expense on something you don't even like so much.

Sure the Primo Carbon is faster, but differently faster.
So what butterfly blade do u think can i use? I like very fast Blades but i want something lighter than primorac. I tried timo boll alc from a friend and It was so light compared to my blade. Thats why i want a light but very fast Blades. It has to be from butterfly. Thx for ur response dude.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
So what butterfly blade do u think can i use? I like very fast Blades but i want something lighter than primorac. I tried timo boll alc from a friend and It was so light compared to my blade. Thats why i want a light but very fast Blades. It has to be from butterfly. Thx for ur response dude.
Well not sure about your weight preference, for me light is 85g and below, and I know there are not many Primorac Carbons (or any) in that range.
But on the other hand I doubt there are many if and FZD SALC in the 85g range, they are pretty stably around 90g.

However you might try your luck and order from BTY europe they do have weight matching service for a small (5EUR) fee. So maybe there is some blades in that range. If you want that then great.

What I usually do myself when I buy the blades from shops is call them and ask to measure their stock and ask what I need.

Totally alternative solution is to try to find a Schlager Carbon Light somewhere. Those are around 80-85g and similar construction as Primorac Carbon, but not so fast.

Reactions: SamTheMan
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2023
Well not sure about your weight preference, for me light is 85g and below, and I know there are not many Primorac Carbons (or any) in that range.
But on the other hand I doubt there are many if and FZD SALC in the 85g range, they are pretty stably around 90g.

However you might try your luck and order from BTY europe they do have weight matching service for a small (5EUR) fee. So maybe there is some blades in that range. If you want that then great.

What I usually do myself when I buy the blades from shops is call them and ask to measure their stock and ask what I need.

Totally alternative solution is to try to find a Schlager Carbon Light somewhere. Those are around 80-85g and similar construction as Primorac Carbon, but not so fast.
Well, thx for your time. I dont know what i'm going to do. I was thinking of buy fan zhendong super ALC/ Lin gaoyuan alc/ Jun mizutani. But i think no one of these are as fast as primorac Carbon. Which do u think is most similar or faster? Also the most lighter. I cant say yo butterfly that i want the lighter they have bc i ask the Blade to my cocah and my coach directly buy It on zona.tt

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
Hey, if you wanna bu the FZD SALC then go for it, I am not against it. I tried the Viscaria SALC and it's OK. I preferred the Joola ZQ SALC90 becuase it's the same contruction and 86g with thicker handle than Viscaira SALC ( and I got it from a sponsored player so I think it's not commercial grade either)

Anyway Joola ZQ SALC90 is really high quality made in South Korea and I think it's better than BTY Super Viscaria. (at least the Super Viscaria I tried before)

Unless you get your blade for free I think it's poor judgement to give the sourcing to anyone else be it your coach, friend, dad, dog... To me it seems you know what you need the best.

Reactions: JJ Ng

art

This user has no status.

art

This user has no status.
Jul 2023
Read 1 reviews
i dont know how you play, if you have injuries etc... but super alc and t05 and D80 is extremely fast

says Buttefly Forever!!!
says Buttefly Forever!!!
Mar 2021
Poh-Tay-Toh vs Por-Tah-Toh at the end of the day is still potato. Still taste as good whether is fried, boiled, mashed etc...