if aruna wins....

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
How am I in any way comparing you and ML? You started off by saying that it's crazy how he doesn't have the confidence and you're wondering wtf is wrong with him. Then you seemed to change your mind by saying you understand the pressure. So, what is it you're trying to say?

I also do not mean you in particular. It's easy for any of us to comment about these players as if we really know what's going on and how can he be like this and that, I hope you understand what I mean.

I didnt change my mind, its just that i find it really weird that he still puts so much pressure on himself after all the accomplishments ( lets have in mind that he hasnt lost a single set in 3 consecutive WTTTC), like the world will end if he lose a match. thats all nothing more nothing less !

So all in all I find the situation weird, but I can feel and understand what it is like to play under immense pressure by your ownself as I have experienced in my life and after many stressful years both in life and TT i managed to put things together. I thing its more than obvious that none of us can explain the situation cause none of us is ma long or a close person to him who knows him

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2014
Read 3 reviews
I didnt change my mind, its just that i find it really weird that he still puts so much pressure on himself after all the accomplishments ( lets have in mind that he hasnt lost a single set in 3 consecutive WTTTC), like the world will end if he lose a match. thats all nothing more nothing less !

So all in all I find the situation weird, but I can feel and understand what it is like to play under immense pressure by your ownself as I have experienced in my life and after many stressful years both in life and TT i managed to put things together. I thing its more than obvious that none of us can explain the situation cause none of us is ma long or a close person to him who knows him

And what I'm trying to get you to consider is that it might not be that weird. There are going to be reasons for his nerves. You're right though, considering his accomplishments this could make him less nervous as he's already achieved so much. On the other hand his accomplishments might be what's putting him under pressure and making him nervous. Maybe he isn't even as nervous as everyone thinks, it's not like he chokes completely, he just plays a bit worse.. keep in mind youngsik played really well too.

All this is just speculation as well and there are loads of things to consider as to why ML gets nervous, either way I don't think it's as strange as made out to be.

Reactions: TTFrenzy
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2012
It is all about the pride of career, an honor to stand on top, and that is a motivation for anybody, especially for CNT who have already dedicated all their childhood, teenager, their youth to the sport.

On TTD, compared to 3-4 years ago when I was so interested in reading posts on forum, nowadays it happens to be more and more "expert" or "super professional" have joined in and give a shit comparison between what they have been through, how they played, blah blah, with the top players in the world, the ones have nothing to do but pursuing their sport career seriously and professionally.

You may care abt his paycheck not changed, and you think he gives a shit about it now??? Thats how mature you are :)

And its even more funny when somebody claims that people are comparing him to No.1 table tennis player haha That illusion is so miserable and desperate.

Stop flattering yourself and enjoy Olympic.

Back to the title of this topic, as a fan of ML, I will be very upset and skip dinner today if Aruna takes down ML :)

Am I serious? Yes, man. You are not, come on, who even care??? We are fan and we are beating the same rythm with the idol to support him on his big fight, just so simple as that.

End of miserable discussion, coz we are at very much different level of understanding :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: slym
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
It is all about the pride of career, an honor to stand on top, and that is a motivation for anybody, especially for CNT who have already dedicated all their childhood, teenager, their youth to the sport.

On TTD, compared to 3-4 years ago when I was so interested in reading posts on forum, nowadays it happens to be more and more "expert" or "super professional" have joined in and give a shit comparison between what they have been through, how they played, blah blah, with the top players in the world, the ones have nothing to do but pursuing their sport career seriously and professionally.

You may care abt his paycheck not changed, and you think he gives a shit about it now??? Thats how mature you are :)

And its even more funny when somebody claims that people are comparing him to No.1 table tennis player haha That illusion is so miserable and desperate.

Stop flattering yourself and enjoy Olympic.

Back to the title of this topic, as a fan of ML, I will be very upset and skip dinner today if Aruna takes down ML :)

Am I serious? Yes, man. You are not, come on, who even care??? We are fan and we are beating the same rythm with the idol to support him on his big fight, just so simple as that.

End of miserable discussion, coz we are at very much different level of understanding :)

whatever makes you happy mate :) get on the ML bandwagon!

p.s. i stopped reading after I read the bold phrase

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2016
You're always looking for the conflict dude, that's how I recognized you.

Winning or Loosing these Olympics is like being the best player ever or not for Ma Long (Zhang Jike also). So its totally normal that he puts so much pressure on himself. He just doesnt handle it as good as Zhang Jike does.
Hoepfully this issue with Jung will help him to go all-in for his next match(es).

C'mon we need this ML-ZJK final :D

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
Your always looking for the conflict dude, that's how I recognized you.

Winning or Loosing these Olympics is like being the best player ever or not for Ma Long (Zhang Jike also). So its totally normal that he puts so much pressure on himself. He just doesnt handle it as good as Zhang Jike does.
Hoepfully this issue with Jung will help him to go all-in for his next match(es).

C'mon we need this ML-ZJK final :D

could be true, but then again i like to hear valid arguements instead of sentimental approaches (or pure exaggerated baby bullshit as i like to call it in youtube) when im trying to communicate constructively