if aruna wins....

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Feb 2016
if aruna beats ma long today I promise I will buy two joola rhyzm-p and use them.
what will you do if aruna beats ma long?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
they will cry till the end of time (and say he is still the best in youtube comments) . IF zhang appears like in the past, the final is already over for me. ma long is the first world champion with such a poor self confidence. seriously I dont know wtf is wrong with the guy in the past I believed that the coaches were not handling him well but now it seems the "problem" is waaay bigger than everybody thought. He won everything in one year including the grands finals but still he is not going crazy in the court

I can imagine him already when retired in his porch of his chinese villa over a california like beach thinking "Gee so this is how equilibrium and relaxation really feels, so many years of wasted energy losing important matches and training and ZJK just trolled me hard"

"damn so relaxing is about a clear mind with no thoughts after all...i could have won like 45 world champs and 32 olympics! i wanna kill myself"

p.s. coco jumbo kowabonga come to greece for vacations and if I like you maybe I can teach you how to play the game both in and out of the table xD trololo omg bbq

Reactions: Ilia Minkin
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2016
they will cry till the end of time (and say he is still the best in youtube comments) . IF zhang appears like in the past, the final is already over for me. ma long is the first world champion with such a poor self confidence. seriously I dont know wtf is wrong with the guy in the past I believed that the coaches were not handling him well but now it seems the "problem" is waaay bigger than everybody thought. He won everything in one year including the grands finals but still he is not going crazy in the court

I can imagine him already when retired in his porch of his chinese villa over a california like beach thinking "Gee so this is how equilibrium and relaxation really feels, so many years of wasted energy losing important matches and training and ZJK just trolled me hard"

"damn so relaxing is about a clear mind with no thoughts after all...i could have won like 45 world champs and 32 olympics! i wanna kill myself"

p.s. coco jumbo kowabonga come to greece for vacations and if I like you maybe I can teach you how to play the game both in and out of the table xD trololo omg bbq

Lol could you show more respect to Ma Long and his fans please? Who are you to talk like that

Personally I'm just hoping that Brazilian crowd wont be boo-ing Ma Long as they will support Aruna Quadri for sure.

Lan

says ahh that sucks, thamks for writing back though:)

Lan

says ahh that sucks, thamks for writing back though:)
Jan 2011
It's not a matter of confidence. Like you said he's already won World Cup and World Championships. If he didn't, the result of his match against the young Korean would be a lot more deplorable. I dare even say he'd lose that much considering how great Jung played. However, thanks to those two titles, he ****ing knew that he had it and triumphed in the end. Keep in mind also, that this is his first time participating in the singles event, and for the first timer he doing quite well. Should also be noted that Zhang Jike's performance in the last Olympics wasn't that well and smooth in the opening rounds, remember how he almost lost to Samsonov?

Last edited:
Reactions: slym
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
It's not a matter of confidence. Like you said he's already won World Cup and World Championships. If he didn't, the result of his match against the young Korean would be a lot more deplorable. I dare even say he'd lose that much considering how great Jung played. However, thanks to those two titles, he ****ing knew that he had it and triumphed in the end. Keep in mind also, that this is his first time participating in the singles event, and for the first timer he doing quite well. Should also be noted that Zhang Jike's performance in the last Olympics wasn't that well and smooth in the opening rounds, remember how he almost lost to Samsonov?

hmmm you misunderstood my post. ML was by far not his 100 % performance because of his fear and lack of confidence against youngsik, yes youngsik played great considering his peak ability which is not even close to ML peak ability. Lets not forget how crappy footwork the korean has , the way he stands, not squatting at all and how crappy his recover is especially after short game converting into topspin rally. ML should destroy him 4-0 as he did in the 3rd and 4th set

What im trying to say is that its crazy that a world champion does not have the equivalent confidence and relaxation against a player he has crushed many times without stepping the gas on full throttle

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2014
Read 3 reviews
Despite his technical ability, he's still human. Imagine the pressure that he's under, some people are just more susceptible to this pressure and get more or less nervous. It's not crazy at all, you can't underestimate your opponent, he knows that he could lose to any of the players he's up against on their good day and on his bad day.

It's very easy to sit here and criticize, but try to put yourself in his shoes.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
guys you are taking the issue way too seriously. just like ma long :)

I understand the pressure issues and have same experiences many times in my life in and out of the court.

Its not about handling any kind of pressure , if you start thinking about pressure the game is over before it even started.

It is about giving your best what regardless what happens after the match has ended, you cant win them all and if you lose some then its totally fine . ML is somehow self trapped in his own expectations and probably of what other people fans coaches/relatives expect from him or he thinks they expect

For me its still crazy because once you have fulfilled your dreams then why the **** are you worried about? You are already one of the greatest players who have ever played the game. wlq ma ling wang hao are legends already without the olympics, its about your whole carreer, not just one tournament.

RSM won the olympics but his whole career was not so smooth with the 2007 year as an exception

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
one more thing results/glory and shit like that are not everything. I would prefer to be in the shoes of gionis kreanga timo boll ovtcharov you name it....and have a normal happy balanced life rather than training my ass off all day just to become olympic champion. 10 years from now their lifes will be totally different and olympics will be just a happy or sad memory which doesnt matter anymore

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2014
Read 3 reviews
guys you are taking the issue way too seriously. just like ma long :)

I understand the pressure issues and have same experiences many times in my life in and out of the court.

Its not about handling any kind of pressure , if you start thinking about pressure the game is over before it even started.

It is about giving your best what happen after the match has ended, you cant win them all and if you lose some then its totally fine . ML is somehow self trapped in his own expectations and probably of what other people fans coaches/relatives expect from him or he thinks they expect

Well, if you say things like you don't know wtf is wrong with him and that it's crazy that he doesn't have the confidence etc then you're showing a lack of understanding.

No one is taking anything too seriously, I'm just questioning your statements. Again, it's easy to sit here and speculate about what's going on in his head. You might be right with that last statement, wouldn't be surprising.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
still taking things too seriously, you just keep comparing me with ML like i care. "its easy to criticise blabla" really? what should i do?train my ass off and prove my value as a TT player?

thats not even an arguement i could say that to you , so where is the point actually?

Its easy for you to criticize me, when i criticize ma long. really dude? is that where its going?

whatever you think, you are right, who am i to doubt your own thoughts after all. all you see is an internet reflection

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
one more thing results/glory and shit like that are not everything. I would prefer to be in the shoes of gionis kreanga timo boll ovtcharov you name it....and have a normal happy balanced life rather than training my ass off all day just to become olympic champion. 10 years from now their lifes will be totally different and olympics will be just a happy or sad memory which doesnt matter anymore

Whether they win or not affects how their lives look in ten years.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
Whether they win or not affects how their lives look in ten years.

well its really hard to predict in 10 year time isnt it. All the great players have secure future in CNT as coaches, ma ling wang liqin wang hao some examples. Yes a grand slam ZJK has more priviledges/fortune than a non grand slam ma long right now but money does not equal happiness

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
well its really hard to predict in 10 year time isnt it. All the great players have secure future in CNT as coaches, ma ling wang liqin wang hao some examples. Yes a grand slam ZJK has more priviledges/fortune than a non grand slam ma long right now but money does not equal happiness

Yes and lack of money or work life balance or having a full life does not equal happiness either.

Reactions: TTFrenzy
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2014
Read 3 reviews
still taking things too seriously, you just keep comparing me with ML like i care. "its easy to criticise blabla" really? what should i do?train my ass off and prove my value as a TT player?

thats not even an arguement i could say that to you , so where is the point actually?

Its easy for you to criticize me, when i criticize ma long. really dude? is that where its going?

whatever you think, you are right, who am i to doubt your own thoughts after all. all you see is an internet reflection

How am I in any way comparing you and ML? You started off by saying that it's crazy how he doesn't have the confidence and you're wondering wtf is wrong with him. Then you seemed to change your mind by saying you understand the pressure. So, what is it you're trying to say?

I also do not mean you in particular. It's easy for any of us to comment about these players as if we really know what's going on and how can he be like this and that, I hope you understand what I mean.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews