Infinity VPS V

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2014
Which one did you get? Another Infinity?
Yeah, I really want to refund and never use such as delicated blade at the first time but i give Infinity VPS one more chance. If this problem occurs again, i must refund it.

Reactions: michiy
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2014
I bought my Infinity VPS V 2 weeks ago. Should I get those expensive side tapes? I'm getting worried now
Yeah, you have to attach a side tape to protect your blade. You know that many people used this blade have experienced the same problem and this problem still continues. Not to buy expensive side tape but "side tape" is essential.:)

I also have used side tape for my replaced blade and it surely worked.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Has anyone tried Tenergy 25 on the VPS? And what can you recommend as a backhand rubber?
I will be getting this blade soon and many suggested I should use T05 for FH. But I can really get good price of T25 than T05. I wonder how T25 plays with the Infinity? I personally tried both 05 and 25 but not on Infinity blade.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I tried the Infinity VPS V and after I dropped it on the floor serving it broke in a very unusual way. It broke much like the way other people have described.

My coach is letting me try a beautifully crafted all wood blade from the 70's. It is so solid and plays beautiful. I can post pics if anybody is interested.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2014
I'm really getting worried. I am about to purchase this blade but with all the separating of top plies... :/

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
I think that Viscaria is much more better than VPS. You wrote using Viscaria in your profile, so that is great. Now I use W997 with H5 grip, sold VPS for other people. Viscaria is great!!:)