Stiga Infinity VPS upgrade path

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2023
Hey.
I'm looking around for my next blade and rubbers. The one I'm using now is a Stiga Infinity VPS blade with Joola Rhyzm-Tech 2.1 FH and Rhyzm 2.1 Backhand.
Iv mostly been liking it but feel its a bit too slow.
Tragically a couple weeks ago during a short ball attempted save the edge and the blade hit the corner of the table and the bottom of the blade delaminated a good cm up the blade...
So now I'm looking for a replacement. The club I play in mostly only use their old blades except for 2 using Joola Trinity and Freeze, which are out of my wallets reach :p so not many blades for me to test... So then I turn to the forum oracles :)
What Im looking for is something similar feeling to the Infinity VPS, but a bit quicker. I like the feel and feedback from the Infinity VPS, and f.ex the freeze felt a bit too stiff? Also tried a Joola Wing Carbon but that felt WAY to stiff...
What I'm leaning towards now is Cybershape Carbon with Mantra Pro M and H rubbers? Which as I understand has a similar flex to the VPS??? At least according to revspin :p
Any other blades I should be looking at? I'm looking at a budget around 300-350 including rubbers.
Tnx for any tips
Best regards
Espen