Intermediate level player equipment

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
haha, Carl is Pimpin' it 'cause it is the bat he is testing ATM (and it is a good suitable bat too), but really, every company had a bat or two or three in this sweet spot of Allround OFF category. Whatever you do, get all your stuff from same place to save on multiple shipping charges.

Still, no one has a product witha LEAF on it as their symbol (like Nexy) and it is a good conversation point (leaf is PALM)

The blade is good. The speed is very nice. Fast enough but not too fast. And the burnt wood in the center gives it really good feel.

And that logo. I love the palm leaf logo. I do know some people who say it looks like something else. But I like the look of the logo no matter what kind of leaf it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
It doesnt hurt that Thug Life got a hold of that vid clip of the CEO getting countersmashed... no such thing as bad publicity. That was exactly the kind of thing people can identify with, bith the disbelief of the CEO shocked to the core his great shot got smashed and the mini celbration of the other Team Nexy member (who went on to win the tourney)... both the reactions are common everyday people having fun and it had a lot of appeal.

This is the very thing that is needed to icrease popularity and participation in organized table tennis... this shows it is both spectacular, fun... and FUN. Plus you can have fun with the vid on teh internet. Win for everyone.

Your Peter Pan IS a good blade and you know i could use it too, so could a new player, so could anyone wanting an OFF- class blade with feel, but I use the crisp Kanaph and will use in the the Rochester Open. Strong field with Samson Dubina... give it up, he is gunna be in the finals being the favorite. I might still yet find a way to perform at least to expectation.. will tae moar pics and have a blast though and look good in uniform.

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
we shouldn't fully rely on the names or quality of rubbers , i believe its all about the plans of the play u create and ur playing mentality, ie if u r good player knowing the secrets of this games , movements ...etc the basics then i can assure u to win using a normal very low price rubber , wht do u think members ?

It is not a national secret I have for years promoted and personally used with great sucess on the BH wing an $8 rubber that is part of my eternally famous "Der_Echte Special" setup.

I agree that if your form and the rest of your fundamentals, tactics, and execution are there, you can get the job done with a less expensive rubber.

There is a certain appeal to having the most expensive or at least a big brand name of rubber on your bat, but you are right, the rubber doesn't do the work... the PLAYER does the work, but yes, also some rubbers make it easier.

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
And if you go with a rubber that is not a big brand, like Carl already can tell you personally, you wont have to always keep looking at your back trail to see if the TT mafia is actively after you. Still, ask Carl, it IS a lot of FUN to trap the Goon Squads, they are tough cookies, but not the brightest of Goons. Carl used FAKE versions of H3 and Blue Whale to lure them in right up to the drop zone... and when they picked up that bundle of fake rubbers, it set off the trap door... and weighed down by those fake rubbers that are pretty darned heavy, they disn't have a chance. They sunk right to the bottom of the building's septic tank.

That would have made a viral vid, and YES, Carl got vid footage, but he doesn't want the rest of the world to know the location of his secret hideout. We gotta respect that.

If I think they are about to make a contract to take me out, I am gunna use the tried and true tested HONEY TARP. I'll hire some attractive Lass in a Miniskirt to lure the Goons to the drop zone and give 'em the same treatment after SHE pulls the trigger on the trap door.

Last edited: