Intermidiate bh rubber

mat

This user has no status.

mat

This user has no status.
Apr 2019
I am intermidiate player, on fh I have andro hexer grip sfx with blade andro ligna all. I lplay topspin, pushes and underspin.
I like soft rubbers, not to fast and searching for bh.

1.Maybe any difference between xiom vega europe and rakza 7 soft?

2. IMy friend had R7S and said irs a bit to sensitive on incoming spin... Your experience about this?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
I am intermidiate player, on fh I have andro hexer grip sfx with blade andro ligna all. I lplay topspin, pushes and underspin.
I like soft rubbers, not to fast and searching for bh.

1.Maybe any difference between xiom vega europe and rakza 7 soft?

2. IMy friend had R7S and said irs a bit to sensitive on incoming spin... Your experience about this?
To answer your questions:

1) Xiom Vega Europe is slightly softer and slower than Rakza 7 soft. I like both of them.

2) No, Rakza 7 soft is not sensitive to incoming spin.
3) If you like soft rubber and not too fast I would recommend Stiga Mantra Sound and Joola Rhyzen CMD. I have tried both of them before. Both are a bit too slow for me and I think you will like either rubber.

mat

This user has no status.

mat

This user has no status.
Apr 2019

1) Xiom Vega Europe is slightly softer and slower than Rakza 7 soft. I like both of them.

3) If you like soft rubber and not too fast I would recommend Stiga Mantra Sound and Joola Rhyzen CMD. I have tried both of them before. Both are a bit too slow for me and I think you will like either rubber

3) If you like soft rubber and not too fast I would recommend Stiga Mantra Sound and Joola Rhyzen CMD. I have tried both of them before. Both are a bit too slow for me and I think you will like either rubber
Tx, Stiga or Joola compared to Rakza 7 soft in speed, spim game, control, sensitive to incoming spin?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
Tx, Stiga or Joola compared to Rakza 7 soft in speed, spim game, control, sensitive to incoming spin?
Both Stiga Mantra Sound and Joola Rhyzen CMD are softer, slower and yet have more control than Rakza 7 soft. All three have the same sensitivity to incoming spin; after all, they are all inverted rubbers.

Joola Rhyzen CMD comes in blue color, which is why I got that sheet to try!

Reactions: mat