Interview Showdown! #2

Who will get their Interview First?

• Dan Ives

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Matt Hetherington (PingPongPom)

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
This could potentially become an annual event. The 9th of February 2011 hosted the first interview showdown between myself (Matt Hetherington) and Dan Ives where I managed to interview Vladimir Samsonov.

We have set out another competition. I will be hunting down the legend of Ping Pong, Jan-Ove Waldner whilst Dan Ives will be tracking down Timo Boll.

timo_boll.jpg
waldner-jo-gp2005.jpg

So. Time to cast your vote, NOT based on the player, but on who you think will get the interview first!!! :)

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I would go for you Matt. Dan is in his final year and he may have his priority in his studies, and not much time to focus on the interviews.:)

Aha thanks for the support Azlan :) ... Not been easy trying to get Boll. I stopped prior to coming to University back in October as Uni is harder than I had expected going straight into my third year :).. I will do my all to get Timo Boll as its been my dream to interview him since I started out on youtube and I don't want to loose again ha

Full speed ahead!
Either interview would be fantastic. And Persson too!

You are right TT Guru, either interview will be fantastic lets hope we both manage to get them :)

Good luck Matt

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
That's true TTG, both interviews would be crackers. I hope both would be a long, detailed, personal interviews. :) They have to be. We might not get the opportunity again in the future.:)

Dan, don't fret too much about Boll, he would still be around after you graduate:)..though I will be expecting a super duper interview from you coz the amount of time that you have to get him hahahaha

Good luck to both of ya...:)))

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
After all this time, by now Dan must have some goooooood leads on that Timo Boll interview he seemed so interested in getting. I am looking forward to reading the interview with Timo.

But, my guess, Matt has the edge in getting an interview with Waldner before Dan gets to Boll. Matt has filled the site with great interviews with lots of players. Good content. It is one of the things that makes the site have such good content: how, month after month, new interviews pop up, like the recent interview with Jorg Rosskopf. As a result we all get to know a lot more about the sport.

TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
After all this time, by now Dan must have some goooooood leads on that Timo Boll interview he seemed so interested in getting. I am looking forward to reading the interview with Timo.

But, my guess, Matt has the edge in getting an interview with Waldner before Dan gets to Boll. Matt has filled the site with great interviews with lots of players. Good content. It is one of the things that makes the site have such good content: how, month after month, new interviews pop up, like the recent interview with Jorg Rosskopf. As a result we all get to know a lot more about the sport.

Aww thanks Carl always great to know my work is appreciated :)