Is BEO Store on AliExpress legit?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2022
I am looking to get a blade and rubbers from BEO Store on AliExpress, and was wondering if anybody here has purchased from them or not.

The store looks quite legit to me. I have asked them to assemble the blade and the rubbers too, given that I am unaware about where to get it done in my city, which they have agreed to. Would that be advisable?

This user has no status.
Yes it's ok. I have an order there now that I placed yesterday and have ordered 3-4 times before and all was genuine products. Some DHS blades, Yinhe and 729 rubbers mainly.

Same. It is one of the faster and more serious stores.
And if they offer to assamble the racket, they will most certainly do it. Otherwise you could always do/learn it yourself^^

Reactions: HeisenbergIND21
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2021
Same opinion here. I've ordered from them several times recently and have never had an issue.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2022
I just ordered from playa store as it was the most competitive prices. Seems like good reviews and seller was able to glue for me.

Will update when blade arrives

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
ive ordered both Beo and Playa before. They are both legit of course, but I find that Playa often has slow shipping for some reason.

Brs

This user has no status.

Brs

This user has no status.
Oct 2015
Same here, both playa and beo are solid.

ive ordered both Beo and Playa before. They are both legit of course, but I find that Playa often has slow shipping for some reason.

Interesting, for me Playa is the fastest in terms of shipping. They even do that on the weekend 🤯 Shipping time sometimes around 10 days (AliExpress standard shipping)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2022
My order was submitted yesterday. Playa glued and shipped out this morning. I don't know how it's gonna be packaged but that's pretty darn fast.

I know the situation in China so shipping will be delayed. Can't blame the seller for that.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2022
Just want to thank you folks for being so helpful with whatever queries people have. Shoutout to Michael especially, for being so responsive and patient.

This user has no status.
NewNew Store sold me friendship focus 3 which was very old, and the foil from rubber damage the topsheet
First time I also got a red and a black sheet from different batches, and inconsistencies were apparent. Next time I also bought 2 pairs of 44 deg Friendship Focus III Snipe from the NewNew Store, and it was all from a newer batch with much better consistency.

Recently I had a deeper dive in table tennis equipment sellers of AliExpress. My experiences were somewhat variable, but generally there are at least 10+ mostly reliable seller. Sometimes communication is not their strongest point, but I didn't have any major disappointments, that I could attribute to the sellers themselves.

Manufacturers are another question, though. I fell for the marketing blurb of Sanwei and I tried their 'Taiji Light' rubber - and it was everything, just not light. Have you seen a Sanwei shaped rubber (~164×162mm sheet with an arced narrowing upper part), which weighed 73+ grams (black side)? Based on that shape, it would be at least 58 (maybe even 61) grams, when cut to normal size blade. And then, the red side was about 10 grams lighter, still definitely not light. So, for me, Taiji fits into the 'hell no' category, while I also had Sanwei Target 90 sheets with also different weights black vs. red, but at least, it was advertised with 39 degree 2.15mm thick sponge, so 64 gram on average (61.5g red, 66g black) seems sensible for them.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2022

Follow on to my previous posting, I received the sanwei cc (AK47s) today. It came in two layers of bubble wrap. AK47 paperwork was used to cover both sides of the rubbers. Well glued and playa even included the protection strips. Overall pleasant purchase and will buy again