Is my Hurricane 3 national bs boosted?

Hello!
I just got this racket as a gift from a friend of mine from China. He said that he went to a club in China who assembled this racket. The blade was the Fan ZhenDong SZLC with H3 National BS on fh. Can you guys tell if the hurricane is boosted or not? I’ve attached some photos. I’ve only had a small session with it and the rubber when looping is very quiet and quite slow. Service and service return was amazing. The rubber is very tacky and sticky
and a ball would stick to it. Any comments would be appreciated.
Thanks!
IMG_0326.jpeg
IMG_0327.jpeg
IMG_0328.jpeg
IMG_0329.jpeg

IMG_0326.jpeg

I’ve had another practice session with it on Friday and played the Wstchester Table Tennis January Open on Saturday and Sunday with it and it feels amazing. The rubber feels a little more lively than before and it was a spin-monster. Although my backspin loops weren’t as fast, it was much more safe/easier to execute than with my Dignics 09c. Overall, I think that the hurricane 3 suits my Chinese looping style well since I train with a Chinese National Team coach.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2023
Hello!
I just got this racket as a gift from a friend of mine from China. He said that he went to a club in China who assembled this racket. The blade was the Fan ZhenDong SZLC with H3 National BS on fh. Can you guys tell if the hurricane is boosted or not? I’ve attached some photos. I’ve only had a small session with it and the rubber when looping is very quiet and quite slow. Service and service return was amazing. The rubber is very tacky and sticky
and a ball would stick to it. Any comments would be appreciated.
Thanks!
View attachment 28172View attachment 28173View attachment 28174View attachment 28175
View attachment 28172
Surface looks lightly boosted (2 layers I presume) reason why he thought it was slow at the start is probably becaause he broke it in after.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Its difficult to compare on a photo, since a camera can take in a lot more detail than a naked eye. IE those pimple could be from the camera and not booster.'

never the less, booster will air out after 3 to 4 weeks, so soon, the answer will become, no (more) booster

I’ve had another practice session with it on Friday and played the Wstchester Table Tennis January Open on Saturday and Sunday with it and it feels amazing. The rubber feels a little more lively than before and it was a spin-monster. Although my backspin loops weren’t as fast, it was much more safe/easier to execute than with my Dignics 09c. Overall, I think that the hurricane 3 suits my Chinese looping style well since I train with a Chinese National Team coach.
you train with a chinese national team coach(former or current)?? lucky you!