Just a serve related question

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 12 reviews
well, I execute the serve like zhang jike does it, never did the serve in a different way. and it works fine for me

Its a good serve,and works well.
But if you dont practice it,many a time you will fail serving what you wanted(spin,placement etc),and often the ball will fall past your racket or hit the edge of it.

Reactions: akonebrahim
I have a problem with my back when practising serves. I practise with 20 balls. I serve with all 20 balls and then go pick them up and repeat for 1-2 hours some times. So is this normal that I face back pains ? Or I'm doing it wrong ? I always record during practise in order to watch for the mistakes so if you want i can share. But will need one day to record a video that my face won't be visible :cool:

Reactions: Rajah*
This user has no status.
I have a problem with my back when practising serves. I practise with 20 balls. I serve with all 20 balls and then go pick them up and repeat for 1-2 hours some times. So is this normal that I face back pains ? Or I'm doing it wrong ? I always record during practise in order to watch for the mistakes so if you want i can share. But will need one day to record a video that my face won't be visible :cool:

No ts not really normal to get pain in your back especially not when serving. your pain can be from something else since thats one of the most common injuries in table tennis

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2013

We would love to see you on video..seriously

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk