This user has no status.
Yes I saw that in reviews AFTER ordering it. I would never have ordered it if I knew.
6 months? How much did you play weekly?
Did you clean it? storage?
Yeah cleaned it with water and sponge and used protective sheets. My playtime varied a lot but I mostly played during the summer around 3-4 times a week and then once school was on only once a week or every other week

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2024
Yeah cleaned it with water and sponge and used protective sheets. My playtime varied a lot but I mostly played during the summer around 3-4 times a week and then once school was on only once a week or every other week
ah yes not a lot then.
I do 2 hours daily pretty much as I have a studio where people come to play.
So I guess mine will last maybe 3-4 months. for that price its retarded.

This user has no status.
oh man..... im getting depressed haha

Gotta look into alternatives then.
Hybrids just don’t seem very durable according to many reports. The most is D09C but it costs a fortune. Rakza Z is also an option but the speed review makes me think to just get H3 instead for cheaper and H3 lasts longer anywaays

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2024
Hybrids just don’t seem very durable according to many reports. The most is D09C but it costs a fortune. Rakza Z is also an option but the speed review makes me think to just get H3 instead for cheaper and H3 lasts longer anywaays
H3 is slow to me even boosted. Never tried Rz but yes was told its slow too. R7 is a little faster.