Kim Jung Hoon FH Topspin Lesson with Div 4 city player

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
haha OSPH, I actually get the wrong all the time in a match without a scorekeeper haha.

hahahaha -- NO WAY!!

I do keep track of important stuff and process, that is important.

The main takeaways from you that I got this past weekend besides the drilling of the 3rd topspin loop/5th attack tactic was that you kept track of 'important stuff and process' ... i didn't approach the matchplay in that way per se. At least not to the point of actually remembering i won x amount of points off serve, y amount via loop, etc. My AAR is i won most points off sidetop serve... won some via smash... lost points cause i ate partner's serve ... you broke it all down with pure numbers and statistics. VERY COOL!

Although I have old man memory which makes it challenging for me to do break down the games/match in your fashion. Thank you!

Reactions: Der_Echte
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2014
Kim Jung Hoon has a LOT of vids on my Korea Foreign Sponsor's Korean TAK9.com youtube channel. (They also own the Korean bran Nexy) These are GREAT vids where Korean pro player Kim Jung Hoon gives a 20-30 minute one on one lesson to amature players like us.
Hello.
Could you be so kind to translate that video? I think that would be very useful for all of us. Thank you.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2014
Ah... that is the FH Flick vid. I did a thread on that one a few years ago.

If you cannot search "Hoon FH Flick" and find it, I will make another comment on it to bump it to recent threads... once I am around my laptop.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Wow! Amaizing! Thanks a lot, i found it!!!