Lemuria Dynasty copy

This user has no status.
I have the revoldia clone, it plays very well but it piss me off they use scrap wood.

The core is made of 2 blocks and the top plys on each side have some nasty horizontal marks, i have sanded a little bit and they are still visible, i want to believe is 1 scratches piece instead of several horizontal pieces stuck together. Who knows if there's actually CNF since is the same color as wood

says Serve, top, edge. Repeat.
May 2020
Read 1 reviews
I have the revoldia clone, it plays very well but it piss me off they use scrap wood.

The core is made of 2 blocks and the top plys on each side have some nasty horizontal marks, i have sanded a little bit and they are still visible, i want to believe is 1 scratches piece instead of several horizontal pieces stuck together. Who knows if there's actually CNF since is the same color as wood
I guess that's what we get for these price points

Reactions: piligrim
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Between lemuria and stuor, who do you think is better?
I dont think either brand is better.

But it may just depend on the blade model. Stuor, for example, I found the harimoto zlc to be excellent. But i found the long 5 to be subpar.

Also i think Lemuria in general is slightly thinner than Stuor. So if you want thin feeling, Lemuria might be better.

May 2020
Read 1 reviews
I dont think either brand is better.

But it may just depend on the blade model. Stuor, for example, I found the harimoto zlc to be excellent. But i found the long 5 to be subpar.

Also i think Lemuria in general is slightly thinner than Stuor. So if you want thin feeling, Lemuria might be better.
Alright, thanks👍