LF: Viscaria

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
Average weight of viscaria is 87g, especially, It is hard to find around 90g viscaria now... but the tabletennisin company can get your wish wight of viscaria....they only genuine Butterfly...

Attachments

• real-viscaria-grip3.jpg
    real-viscaria-grip3.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 298
Average weight of viscaria is 87g, especially, It is hard to find around 90g viscaria now... but the tabletennisin company can get your wish wight of viscaria....they only genuine Butterfly...

If the average weight of Viscarias is 87g, I'd be surprised if Butterfly's quality control is so good that 90g is hard to find. Are they making their viscarias to +/- 1 gram?

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I have viscaria 89g and 90g

Dear sir,
viscaria still available?

Viscaria here

Was there really a need to make three comments in 1 week on this when all of your comments have almost the same exact content? What if the OP meant something else besides buying from a store?

Also, please note, the OP was made 20 months ago. In 20 months, OP likely found a blade for himself. And the OP has actually not even been active on the forum for over a year. His last post was June 2016.

So, are you just spamming? Or are you actually reading before you post?

Last edited:
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Here is another thing. This is clearly a non-authorized dealer. Therefore high chance of fake blades. Authorized Btfly dealers can only sell within their region. Dodgy and he has been banned at MyTT.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Jun 2017
Baal,
you say dog, you are not polite.
you can see website or not. Why you say the blades is fake? just see?
The viscaria blade code O is rarely, the M.Maze is rarely. Do you have?

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Baal,
you say dog, you are not polite.
you can see website or not. Why you say the blades is fake? just see?
The viscaria blade code O is rarely, the M.Maze is rarely. Do you have?

Look. You might not speak English too well. But the word DODGY has nothing to do with the word DOG. You should probably look dodgy up. But I would agree. Your posts and your site look dodgy. So does the country you have listed for your profile.

Now explain to me how your website is allowed to sell Butterfly products out of your region.

Or, better, why don't you explain to me where you are actually from?

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

Last edited:
Reactions: BeGo
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Jun 2017
Dear Sir,
Just simple, I have butterfly m.Maze blade and I sell the blade.
I have butterfly blades and rubbers and I sell with the good price. The same I sell Tenergy rubbers here.
You buy and you can save money than other shop. TT shop will sale 5% off for you
Thank you.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Dear Sir,
Just simple, I have butterfly m.Maze blade and I sell the blade.
I have butterfly blades and rubbers and I sell with the good price. The same I sell Tenergy rubbers here.
You buy and you can save money than other shop. TT shop will sale 5% off for you
Thank you.

Where do you buy the Butterfly products from? Are you an authorized Butterfly distributor?

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Dear sir,
I buy Butterfly products from another seller (TTshop, Buy and sell forum, another country: Japan, Thailand, Indonesia,...)
I can sell products here such as a seller, but I have many products, so I give the link of website:
I wish you sympathize. Thank you

So, you don't buy from Butterfly. And you sell for less than Butterfly authorizes. And why should people from table tennis daily think that you are selling real products instead of counterfeit products?

Last edited:
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
By the way, Viscaria O series is not rare and I have one and it is nothing special as a series. I have several M and N as well. Now my H and I series, those are special.

I have bought new ans used Viscarias for years but I would not buy from you without a lot more feedback and many high resolution pictures of tbe blades you are selling.

Dodgy doesn't mean dog. I would not call you a dog! It is true that I may not be polite, but for a different reason. Dodgy means I am afraid that you might sell fake blades, and may not even know it. And I do not like to see members here cheated. So if you sell blades on forums you should post pictures of each one and follow the rules of the forum.

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Hi friend
Sorry, my English not too well. I am interested in your viscaria blades, but those are may be fake.
I have bought Stiga blade (clipper CR) from TT shop Japan , the price higher another TT shop (tabletennis11, paddle palace,....).The quality and feeling of the blade is very good and different. So we have a question, the blade of another TT shop Japan is fake?
You try to buy butterfly tenergy rubber from....if the rubber is fake I will give you double the money of price. Why do you want to buy butterfly tenergy rubber with high price? I give the best price to pingpong player.
Thank you.

Clearly you do not understand how the for sale department of this forum works. But what you are doing does not make you look good in my eyes. And you would want to look good in my eyes if you want to remain a member of TTDaily.

You still need to answer my question:

1) Where are you from?
2) Why does your profile say you are from USA?
3) Where is your shop located?
4) Why are you posting on this forum?

Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Anywhere USA Table Tennis Store. On Main St.

Somewhere near you.

Our motto: Trust us!

Last edited:
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Yes.

At 11 11th St