LGL,No.1 Commentator in the universe!Updating his Comment on the matches.

This user has no status.
ok thank you,your id look like japanese name. i'm wondering how japs will feel when they read these comments on kokiniwa and harimoto, they may feel angry...
I'm sure Japanese understand that Harimoto and Koki Niwa are still below ML/FZD level haha

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2017
If u truly love table tennis you shouldnt care much about how many users comment about your post or like it . For sure just people who are in love with this sport came to this forum so they will check whatever u post if it gives good info

Well it's nice to have some feedback too, on the other hand if no one is responding then you tend to think no one is interested ...

One thing FunnyBunny, just place your translations in the next post, so we'll get notified, otherwise no one will know ...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018

OH,thanks, i don't know that. i can't visit youtube, is it all upload with world tourament? then i am free,no jobs. and this threads open up for discussion.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
Well it's nice to have some feedback too, on the other hand if no one is responding then you tend to think no one is interested ...

One thing FunnyBunny, just place your translations in the next post, so we'll get notified, otherwise no one will know ...

thanks, you are so sweet, but seems like no more work then

says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
ok thank you,your id look like japanese name. i'm wondering how japs will feel when they read these comments on kokiniwa and harimoto, they may feel angry...

These comments of LGL on Koki Niwa, harsh though they sound, also are honest and trutfhul. Harsh, but not mean. The comments on Xu Xin were also quite unforgiving, I thought - but true. Truth matters.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
These comments of LGL on Koki Niwa, harsh though they sound, also are honest and trutfhul. Harsh, but not mean. The comments on Xu Xin were also quite unforgiving, I thought - but true. Truth matters.

yeah it really are. actually something more harsh, like"niwa can't receieve this ball, he is too short, he is less than 160cm"...I was laughing all the time...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews

Yeah true but he/she got that attention . Look at the likes he /she got in first post , I didnt get that much attention in zhang jike forum but I continued to post again . So our dear friend must post again cause we like it and showed it with likes we send

Yeah true but he/she got that attention . Look at the likes he /she got in first post , I didnt get that much attention in zhang jike forum but I continued to post again . So our dear friend must post again cause we like it and showed it with likes we send
I read every single post you wrote on your zjk thread :)

Reactions: ping fun
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2017

So maybe you received less attention, but it was enough for you to go on. I guess we're all here because we like to chat about our passion.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
So maybe you received less attention, but it was enough for you to go on. I guess we're all here because we like to chat about our passion.

It's so kind of you. we girls do things in interest like sharing interesting comments, but not on obiligation.

let's forget it and move on.

are the videos on youtube all complete? altogether 7 or 8 matches, both world cup and world tourament. if it's complete, i have no more work.

It's so kind of you. we girls do things in interest like sharing interesting comments, but not on obiligation.

let's forget it and move on.

are the videos on youtube all complete? altogether 7 or 8 matches, both world cup and world tourament. if it's complete, i have no more work.
it's not complete, it's just the WTTTC one (world table tennis team championship)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
it's not complete, it's just the WTTTC one (world table tennis team championship)

thanks, the world cup on Feb right? should be at least 3 mathes, men's semifinal and final, women's final, right? are these 3 matches complete? with or without talks before the match and the interview after match?

then i start from the world tourament

Reactions: jawien
thanks, the world cup on Feb right? should be at least 3 mathes, men's semifinal and final, women's final, right? are these 3 matches complete? with or without talks before the match and the interview after match?

then i start from the world tourament

sorry I made mistake, it's not WTTTC but world team cup, and yes it's on February.

only LGL talk during match was translated malong niwa, malong vs British player, fzd vs liam pitchford, fzd vs harimoto

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
sorry I made mistake, it's not WTTTC but world team cup, and yes it's on February.

only LGL talk during match was translated malong niwa, malong vs British player, fzd vs liam pitchford, fzd vs harimoto

ok, i see. so surprise for no wtttc videos on youtube ...well then things will be simple, still half work to do... later on,get a vpn to watch it.

Liam Pitchford should be happy if he watch it, quite highly valuated by LGL.

ok, i see. so surprise for no wtttc videos on youtube ...well then things will be simple, still half work to do... later on,get a vpn to watch it.

Liam Pitchford should be happy if he watch it, quite highly valuated by LGL.
btw I sent you a private message, please check it. Thanks.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
finish the world cup first.
first match against England,
ML/XX vs Drinkhall/Walker

at the begining"game begins,ok,we see Rooney.we call him(Drinkhall) Rooney, easy to remenber,we always make nickname to remember." "England used to have our Chinese coach, so they have straight line consciousness which European players seldom have." "it is hard for them to play with us,so they just to tring to struggling,they tried to make us upset,then they get chance,"

2nd Game last 3 points
they tried to avoid XX's BH,hope to limit his BH,wait for his decline of his defence quality and then attach. on other aspects it'hard to limit us.This pair's Fh is good,they are good at attack but poor at defence,so they hope to put pressure on us through attack.This pair's style is a little bit like our Chinese players,it's confortable for us to play.The only one in the single's match who makes us unconfortable is the tall guy(Liam Pitchford).I remember it was in Rio Olympics, we prepare for the England, ML said that he fells strange to Liam,I asked why,and he said he haven't met him before,I said,haven't met him so fell strange?"

"the England pair give short balls(摆短)face to ML,they don't 挑打.they adjust according to the opponents.If it's not XX they got this point.they are good at it."(3rd game first 2 points)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
the interview after semifinal

reporter:"LGL is on line commenting on the match, do you think he praised you more or critisized you more?"

ML smiled shyly:"half praised and half critisized??"

-------------------------------------

360.jpg