Life, Existence, and the Meaning of Long Pips - The Opus Maximus of James Z

says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
Yes, olympics will see a reformation of team events expected to happen in 2028 OG. Оne man plus one woman line up for a team. Same as Youth Olympics format.

Good idea, indeed, to save a lot of money.

says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
Yes, indonesians are free to use trashy stuff as much as they pleased. The local ping-pong clubs shall be viewed as a crowd of mischiefs. Those crazy pimps is for sale at 11 USD on Shoppee.

says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
IOC indirectly controlled by USA government, we guess. USA invariably favour table tennis despite china total domination in the sport.. Table tennis stature as olympic sport is secured forever, we believe firmly.

says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
Players all must obtain legal competence, or they got viewed as a casual gooney ignorant of the sport.

Iddle talks, non expert twits, sorry,
People all are prone to be viewy pranksters, rather than serious players. So many casual incomers wandering all about club floor. Those iddlers having no basic table tennis Laws at all. 😝

Last edited:
says ESN 42 hardness is my magic number
says ESN 42 hardness is my magic number
Mar 2021
It is desirable to round the upper corners as they will interfere in a short game over the table.
I wonder what the total weight of this racket is. I think it's very hard, probably far beyond 200 grams and therefore traumatic
671a8823-693d-433b-ab11-cea05231e858.jpeg

I get traumatized every session and still luvin' it...

• Haha
Reactions: Choosikick
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2022
Awesome blade, I was just looking for something like that since I got the pole for the pizza stove broken!
If really it was that efficient yeah we french bakers and italian pizzaioli would have already been TT world champions a couple of dozen of times :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Trevize84
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2022
I think I'm gonna create my own league: BPWL

the Baguette Pizza World League