Life expectancy of Tibhar K3?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
The pros change rubbers every 5-10 days, because the get them for free.
You didnt answer the question though. Which pros do you know personally who inform your perception of pros using different equipment from amateurs?

What pros do with their rubbers is actually an individual thing. Especially if they boost. And again, not all pros get their rubbers for free.

says Feeling blue
says Feeling blue
Sep 2023
I played with K3 once. I really like how it performs in the first 2 months. But, after that time, it's slowly getting decrease in all aspects. Like, when the ball touched my racket (I did the right angle) it just went falling down of my rubber (vertically) or it just went into the net despite how hard i tried to pull it up (this occurred when my K3 was 7-8 months old) , was that the time to let it go lol? I boosted trying to save the rubber (Kai Lin, 2 layers), but then it became too soft and bouncy, kind of like getting some of it's grip back, but it couldn't be the rubber that is fresh out of the pocket.

For any tacky rubber, you need to clean it with a drop of water and seal it with appropriate protective film. My hurricane 3 after 2 years is still tacky, even though the top sheet has peeled off, and that's saying a lot about maintenance. The rubber may be of bad quality, but if you treat it correct it's gonna stay tacky forever, that's the thing about chinese tacky rubbers.
Which protective film do you use for tacky rubbers?

How long does K3 last? Is the life expectancy similar to Dignics 09C?
I tried it a month ago. I train around 15-18 hours a week and by 2 months, it had already lost plenty of its grip, sometimes the ball just fell off on thinner contact shots. However, it's an amazing rubber and maybe I would've stayed with it if I had the budget.

says Serve, top, edge. Repeat.
says Serve, top, edge. Repeat.
May 2020
Read 1 reviews
Which protective film do you use for tacky rubbers?
I use the huison protective films, they are a touch more expensive than others, at 1 euros each, but are thicker and much more durable. Anything you find on the market will be fine, I just like the Huison films because they are cut the exact size of the Viscaria. So it pretty much fits all offensive blades perfectly. For defensive/oversized rackets, I have a couple of old stiga films, I'm not sure if they're still in production. AliExpress is filled with films and other tt maintenance products because in China they use pretty much tacky rubbers exclusively. If you buy films, buy a couple of sets, it's better to have a few extra. Also see what other you need, but from my own experience the films are just fine, if you clean the rubbers and use the films.

ps. Don't use films on euro/jap rubbers, they eat away the top sheet.