Loki Arthur Europe Diamond

says toooooo much choice!!
Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews
I got confirmation from loki sales agent that All rubbers are made in their factory. All the samples & stock i got dont have "made in germany" anywhere, also they have an updated logo on the sticker with information, barcode etc.
The factory tour video shows what it looks like a really advanced modern tech based factory.

View attachment 28873
They were pretty guarded about the rubber and sponge manufacturing!! No surprise I suppose!!

Reactions: mattlamperouge
Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews
So i made a (non scientific) bounce test just for fun 😅 :geek: ...On hand AED feels firm but bouncy, played with it Both on the FH and BH & flip test it with LAC on the other side. I must say it has decent bounce, not that hard to open up vs underspin, drives, blocks, punch & pushes... i could play fine with both, i like LAC feeling a bit more due to stickness but AED as i remembered has really good grip...
I compared it with Tenergy 64/25, Boosted (Really soft) Bluefire M1 & also Rxton 9 to provide contrast as a Tacky hard rubber. Sadly didnt test them on the same blade. I must say M1 feels so soft its quite strange to use, i didnt like it at all. Tenergy 64/25 while having a pronunced catapult felt a bit more clear on contact. AED quite similar, good clear feedback & feeling.

Video just for fun since perspective plays a role on how it views...It goes T64-AED-M1-R9. I must say bounce felt pretty close between the rubbers (Clear difference was R9 & M1 on hand feeling)

View attachment 28874
What colour is the sponge of the AED?