Looking for a detailed difference between K3 and 09C?

Isn't the Glayzer 09c topsheet supposed to be the same as Dignics 09c? Might be worth a try if it is the topsheet that activates the butterflies in your stomach.
No, both have "spring sponge X technology" that's all.
So the sponge is very much alike, but a little softer.

Cheers
L-zr

Mayby I'm missing something but it says "top sheet" not "sponge".
It’s using “spring sponge X” which is the same as Dignics so if the topsheet is the same technology it’s very similar…

Cheers
L-zr

Last edited:
says Serve, top, edge. Repeat.
May 2020
Read 1 reviews
It’s using “soring sponge X” which is the same as Dignics so if the topsheet is the same technology it’s very similar…

Cheers
L-zr
Compared to the dignics, glayzer 09c has less sponge treatment and less tension on the topsheet.

The treatment is essentially the factory boosting that makes butterfly sponge the best in terms of feel, playability and durability.

Less tension just means that it has less catapult.

They have similar feel, the glayzer is a bit slower and less spinny. Still good speed and massive spin though. Similar to tenergy and rozena.

Reactions: FrenchFrog33
Compared to the dignics, glayzer 09c has less sponge treatment and less tension on the topsheet.

The treatment is essentially the factory boosting that makes butterfly sponge the best in terms of feel, playability and durability.

Less tension just means that it has less catapult.

They have similar feel, the glayzer is a bit slower and less spinny. Still good speed and massive spin though. Similar to tenergy and rozena.
Absolutely less spin than Tenergy but more than Rozena. In my book Rozena is a lame duck.

Cheers
L-zr

Reactions: FrenchFrog33
May 2020
Read 1 reviews
Absolutely less spin than Tenergy but more than Rozena. In my book Rozena is a lame duck.

Cheers
L-zr
I meant that the relation between glayzer and dignics is similar to tenergy and rozena. As of the rozena is a slower version of tenergy with more ease of use and less speed and spin. The glayzer 09c is incredibly spinny though.

I meant that the relation between glayzer and dignics is similar to tenergy and rozena. As of the rozena is a slower version of tenergy with more ease of use and less speed and spin. The glayzer 09c is incredibly spinny though.
I find Rozena nothing at all like Tenergy.
Dignics I haven’t played enough to day anything about but I think comparing Rozena to Tenergy is ridiculous.

Cheers
L-zr

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
Read 6 reviews
Dignics I haven’t played enough to day anything about but I think comparing Rozena to Tenergy is ridiculous.

Cheers
L-zr
I disagree - I get the analogy completely. To me, Rozena is a very much like a Tenergy light - very similar characteristics but a bit less of everything. In fact if anything I think the gap between Dignics and Glayzer is bigger with less similarities but that is just my opinion.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
I disagree - I get the analogy completely. To me, Rozena is a very much like a Tenergy light - very similar characteristics but a bit less of everything. In fact if anything I think the gap between Dignics and Glayzer is bigger with less similarities but that is just my opinion.
I agree with this.

May 2020
Read 1 reviews

Cheers
L-zr
I played rozena 1.5 years and tenergy 4, I have a lot of experience with both. The rozena has an identical feel to tenergy, and similar properties, a bit lower throw and less speed and spin. But the feel and technique they require is the same. It's a transition rubber from low quality rubbers to the world of tenergy. It is the same with the glayzer.

Reactions: Wrighty67