Looking for a detailed difference between K3 and 09C?

says Gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci...
says Gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci...
Jul 2014
After using my coach's Dignics 09C, I really love the feel of the topsheet. I'm wondering if it's worth paying he extra money for Dignics 09C?
The value of these things only you can decide for yourself

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
What are some detailed differences between Tibhar K3 and Butterfly Dignics 09C?
As others have hinted at, these are questions you can only answer for yourself, especially in the absence of people seeing your playing style.

To be honest, even if 95% of the people on this website were to review Dignics 09c, unless they were in the 5 percent I have seen play or whose rubber understanding is similar to mine based on things they have written in the past, I would take their views with a heavy pinch of salt, because their approach to table tennis could be completely different from mine. Even very good players can have very different rubber preferences from me in significant ways.

To answer your question directly, Dignics 09c to me feels significantly harder and spinnier than K3, though a bit slower. I think Dignics 09c requires more effort to spin, but the output is more rewarding. K3, I really couldn't disturb my opponents with for how I play. But it has nothing I suspect to do with the rubber and more to do with how I prefer to go all out on the ball.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
What are some detailed differences between Tibhar K3 and Butterfly Dignics 09C?
Dignics 09c is more durable than K3. So if you don't EJ too much and stick with Dignics 09c, 09c will cost you less money in the long run.

says Feeling blue
says Feeling blue
Sep 2023
Do you think K3 is easier to control than 09C?
The control between both is different depending on the person. With D09C, u have to more commit into the shot, and the outcome would be a little better than K3 (spin, arc). Arc of D09C is lower than K3 so sometimes you will find the net a lot if u put minimal effort into it compared to K3. With K3, you will usually overshoot the ball, to be honest I play with K3 with a nearly closed angle lol, u can play like open angle and then hit and brush with K3 (like hurricane but more close angle).

Reactions: FrenchFrog33
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
I have played 09C extensively over two years.

I’ve only tried my friend’s K3 for a few minutes, enough to notice some difference.

K3 lacks the kick when looping hard. 09C has more kick.

Almost everyone knows 09C costs twice as much, but can last three times more.

The 09C topsheet is slightly tackier and grippier.

If you have the money, buy 09C. It’s more cost effective in the long run.

This user has no status.
I have played 09C extensively over two years.

I’ve only tried my friend’s K3 for a few minutes, enough to notice some difference.

K3 lacks the kick when looping hard. 09C has more kick.

Almost everyone knows 09C costs twice as much, but can last three times more.

The 09C topsheet is slightly tackier and grippier.

If you have the money, buy 09C. It’s more cost effective in the long run.
How long did your 09c last? Just asking out of curiosity.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2021
Isn't the Glayzer 09c topsheet supposed to be the same as Dignics 09c? Might be worth a try if it is the topsheet that activates the butterflies in your stomach.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
How long did your 09c last? Just asking out of curiosity.
I bought it secondhand from the UK in early 2022. It’s on one of my W968. I only play 3-6 hours a week and after 18 months it’s still tacky and grippy. The sponge still has good catapult feel, I would say the sponge is performing at 80% compared to 18 months ago

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2020
Read 1 reviews
G09C got a pretty bad review in China due to the sponge issue. Apparently the sponge is pretty dead
I have played with both. You mentioned 18 months old Dignics 09c with about 80% speed and spin. That’s how I would describe a brand new Glayser 09c, it plays like an 18 month old Dignics 09c that gotten softer over time and lost some of its grip and speed. Great control and easy to play with! But lacking the really high spin and speed.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
I have played with both. You mentioned 18 months old Dignics 09c with about 80% speed and spin. That’s how I would describe a brand new Glayser 09c. Like an 18 month old Dignics 09c that gotten softer over time and lost some of its grip and speed. Great control and easy to play with! But lacking the really high spin and speed.

G09 is durable no doubt. What the reviewer was saying is, for $50USD at his performance, there are so many other equivalent competitors for less $$.

But nothing can compete with D09C full stop.