ma long bottle

This user has no status.
Has ma long got the bottle to win a major,,
he is the best player now,by a couple of points,its his era,but has he got the bottle to follow it through?
surley he will b picked for the olympics and will be hot favourite...
but he should have won the worlds,I was there and he was the better player v wang hoa but just stalled at the big moments....
ihope he can do it as he s the best to watch now....

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
I'm confused at what you mean. As for world's his form hadn't quite kicked into gear until a couple tournaments after that tournament. I don't even know if he's picked for the Olympics. Wang Hao is a two time silver medalist and would most likely be the favorite for the gold. ZJK and Ma Long are the two who would most likely take the 2nd spot. I'm not sure if Ma Long is in it though, I believe ZJK was chosen ahead of him with ML as the alternate.

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
Has ma long got the bottle to win a major,,
he is the best player now,by a couple of points,its his era,but has he got the bottle to follow it through?
surley he will b picked for the olympics and will be hot favourite...
but he should have won the worlds,I was there and he was the better player v wang hoa but just stalled at the big moments....
ihope he can do it as he s the best to watch now....

I know what you mean Harry. Sometimes, the expectations is so high that a player choked at the final hurdle. It happens to the best of us.