Moon 12 Blue on sale!

says Looking for a bat that makes me faster
says Looking for a bat that makes me faster
Jan 2023
I have read review stating that high hardness feels as hard as Stiga Mantra M, which is supposed to be 47.5 on ESN scale.

$13 would make it essentially the same as domestic price, which is a very good deal.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
I have read review stating that high hardness feels as hard as Stiga Mantra M, which is supposed to be 47.5 on ESN scale.

$13 would make it essentially the same as domestic price, which is a very good deal.
oh, high hardness is only 47? maybe I should go for the extra hard then, what would that be?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
says nothing
says nothing
Apr 2021
Read 1 reviews
Yes, I read that. Attitude seems to say the Moon 12 is quite slow. If that's the case, I'm not sure if I'm interested in the rubber.

Do you agree with his findings?
I agree 99,99%, it's slow but it's super forgiving when hitting hard and if you are on the defend, the slowness is a good thing to keep the ball in the game. He used Medium soft (M+) in his review while I am using Medium hard (H-) I think that gave me a bit more power

Reactions: Attitude
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
I agree 99,99%, it's slow but it's super forgiving when hitting hard and if you are on the defend, the slowness is a good thing to keep the ball in the game. He used Medium soft (M+) in his review while I am using Medium hard (H-) I think that gave me a bit more power
Hmm, I dont quite see whats so good about it if you find it slow. I would want speed at least on par with Vega...

Your H- rubber, what esn degree do you think it is? Did you try boosting it and how does it respond?

says nothing
says nothing
Apr 2021
Read 1 reviews
Hmm, I dont quite see whats so good about it if you find it slow. I would want speed at least on par with Vega...

Your H- rubber, what esn degree do you think it is? Did you try boosting it and how does it respond?
yeah I pair the rubber with the Dynasty Carbon, which is quite fast so it balanced out each other. my H- rubber feels like 45d, no I don't boost it, but it's very lightweight so I expect it will react strongly

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
yeah I pair the rubber with the Dynasty Carbon, which is quite fast so it balanced out each other. my H- rubber feels like 45d, no I don't boost it, but it's very lightweight so I expect it will react strongly
Did you also try the Rxton 3 pink/blue?

Which one is faster Moon 12 Blue or the Rxton 3 pink/blue?

says nothing
says nothing
Apr 2021
Read 1 reviews
I think I will try the High Hardness version. Is it 50d? 53d? Probably something like that. I like the idea of going harder, and then boosting down to a softer level.
I'm not sure about that, boosted rubber can't have the same catapult as tensor ones. Too much boosting will make the sponge mushy, not catapulty

Reactions: Attitude
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
I'm not sure about that, boosted rubber can't have the same catapult as tensor ones. Too much boosting will make the sponge mushy, not catapulty
Well I have never encountered that mushy rubber yet.

Anyways, I ordered on the Aliexpress sale.

I got:
Moon 12 Blue High hardness
Haifu Whale black
Haifu Shark red
and Yinhe Mercury 2 medium just to get over $35 for the $4 discount.

• Haha
Reactions: longle