Yinhe or Sanwei Balls?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
Personally the Sanwei balls are the ones I would go for. Played quite a few events with them in the UK. There's also the Blue boxed Sanwai HD.

Both good solid choices.

says Looking for a bat that makes me faster
Jan 2023
I prefer Yinhe blue than Sanwei. I have bought both multiple times and the print on the Sanwei ball is less consistent (sometimes very thick). That doesn't affect its performance though, they are in the same ball park.

Personally the Sanwei balls are the ones I would go for. Played quite a few events with them in the UK. There's also the Blue boxed Sanwai HD.

Both good solid choices.
The blue Sanwei is a lot more expensive I think; seems to be the export version, like Sanwei 75 vs Froster.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
I prefer Yinhe blue than Sanwei. I have bought both multiple times and the print on the Sanwei ball is less consistent (sometimes very thick). That doesn't affect its performance though, they are in the same ball park.

The blue Sanwei is a lot more expensive I think; seems to be the export version, like Sanwei 75 vs Froster.
can you link to the sanwei ball you're referring to?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011

Interesting nice one thanks 👍.

The Sanwei were used in the UK events quite a bit and found them good to use out of experience. Good to know there is another option for knocking.

The butterfly R40 that are being used this season are actually not terrible after a fair few sessions. Was a bit worried about that choice...

Jan 2023
can you link to the sanwei ball you're referring to?
it was from the GOO store, the 12 balls one.

Thanks. Is there big difference between Yinhe Blue and Pink balls?
Pink one feels softer. They claim it's better for spin but i don't notice it. Personally I prefer the blue one over the pink one. For reference, I also think the normal DHS 3* soft for my taste.

Reactions: Choosikick
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
There are black, blue, pink, as I played the 3 colors, durability blue, stable after like a 30 hours play, blue. Now I play with double fish wtt balls, cheap and good.
Thanks, I think I will buy some of the blue ones then. But we're only 1 month away from 11-11 big sale, so maybe I should wait and see if there are some good deals.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2023
Thanks, I think I will buy some of the blue ones then. But we're only 1 month away from 11-11 big sale, so maybe I should wait and see if there are some good deals.
If you still have balls to play, just wait for 1111, otherwise buy some double fish ball from Amazon. Very cheap and good ball. Close to dhs dj40+, .

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2021
Read 1 reviews
coI prefer Yinhe blue than Sanwei. I have bought both multiple times and the print on the Sanwei ball is less consistent (sometimes very thick). That doesn't affect its performance though, they are in the same ball park.

I agree ... Sanwei ABS Pro 3
image_2023-09-27_125240123.png
(Red/Pink Print) balls seem thicker and heavier...I'm not a big fan.. Haven't played much with Yinhe, Lately, I\ve been playing Double Fish V40+ WTT balls, and I really like them.. Very consistent, good bounce, don't seem too light nor too heavy.. Durability is average. Sanwei ones, have better durability.

Reactions: ben1229
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2014
Does anyone know about these balls?
Some reviews on Aliexpress say they are good for training but I am not sure about that.
How good are they for training, multiball etc. .

Sb3f2d26c318b4658b7ce00bbebe81c0fx.jpg
they're quite fine for training use, feels a tiny bit lighter but for multi balls, they'll work well.

for personal use I'd probably splurge on cheap 3 stars (yinhe/sanwei/palio/doublefish) which ever would be on sale.

for club use, I'll stick with these.

This user has no status.
Reactions: Andrea Jiang