Mumbai TT players

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2012
Hey Mumbai TT players, I am visiting your city next week on business and was wondering whether any of you might be interested to meet up somewhere in Mumbai? Also are there any good TT shops that sell original (not fake!) TT equipment that you could recommend?

hi i am Sourav , n i stay and play in mumbai..Would love to meet up with u..if u could kindly mail me ur schedule at [email protected],would love to help u in whatever way i can:)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2012
hey man, nice to hear from you. Do you know of any good TT shops in Mumbai? Perhaps we could meet up at the shop and have a drink somewhere after.

yes i know quite a few of them ..its near metro cinema hall , close to c.s.t. station..however if you are looking at purchasing bulk orders then i have a friend who is basically a dealer and i purchase it from him..its the best price in india..also if you are looking at customised tt shirts (wonderful quality) at a good rate,would be able to help you too..would love to meet up ..lemme no..it would be great if u can kindly mail as i aint very regular on this site