MX-S or Tenergy 05 which is better?

This user has no status.
Hello!
I am trying to choose what kind of rubber i am going to buy when I buy my next blade. I have done some research and it seams like the Tibhar MX-S and Butterfly 05 is quite similar. So I would like to know what rubber you think is better and prefer as well as the qualities of the rubbers.

Thanks in advance!

They are not the same. T05 is spinnier and bouncier. Which on is better is up to personal preference.
I can tell You some things with T05. You will loose allmost all Your marginal on pushes and short game. You really have to walk on a razors edge. The topspin strokes are much easier. As long as You put enough topspin on You will have a lot of marginal due to the high arc.
I can also tell You I LOVE T05 but MX-S no not at all.

I temporarily have given up T05 due to short game problems and am playing with Nittaku Hammond Z2 currently. I can tell that that rubber is way closer to T05 than MX-S but it's still not there. I definitely like Hammond a lot better Than MX-S. In fact I like none of the evolution rubbers.

Cheers
L-zr

This user has no status.
They are not the same. T05 is spinnier and bouncier. Which on is better is up to personal preference.
I can tell You some things with T05. You will loose allmost all Your marginal on pushes and short game. You really have to walk on a razors edge. The topspin strokes are much easier. As long as You put enough topspin on You will have a lot of marginal due to the high arc.
I can also tell You I LOVE T05 but MX-S no not at all.

I temporarily have given up T05 due to short game problems and am playing with Nittaku Hammond Z2 currently. I can tell that that rubber is way closer to T05 than MX-S but it's still not there. I definitely like Hammond a lot better Than MX-S. In fact I like none of the evolution rubbers.

Cheers
L-zr
Thank you very much! This helped a lot!

Reactions: Lazer