NBlades

This user has no status.
What about to adjust jour bottom shape off playing part of your blade. (low thurd if the head) .... To vide for not playing surface and you can easily compensate weight iwith​more fancy handle.....
Hello,

I didn’t really understand your message. You advise me to adjust the shape of the blade? If yes, I don’t understand why.

Reactions: Olio
This user has no status.
Sorry I'm writing from mobile and don't read it afterwards.
Yes, the bottom wings are not used in play so they can be reduced.
Ooh okay I see!
No problem 😂

I think it’s an optical illusion because I use the same template for all blades and depending on the pictures it looks different.

When I put rubbers on it the width is between 28/29mm. The length is around 24mm. So it’s not too big I thing.

But don’t forget, they are not used in play but they are very important for the flexibility and playability of the blade.

If I well understood, you advised me to reduce the wings to make more fancy and heavier handles ?

If I remember correctly, I think the handles are around 14g each

Last edited:
This user has no status.
⚠️ Watch out, a new hero is coming to town! 🦸🏻*♂️
In French "Picot" means pimples.

Today I'm showing you a special blade, the "Archer" grip.
It allows a better grip and above all a better orientation of the racket which favors the blocks at the table but also the topspins.

Combi blade - Archer Grip
- 92g
- 5.10mm
- 157x150mm

Reactions: Zion
This user has no status.
During this weekend I held a stand for the first time to promote my brand and it was a pure delight!
I participated in the biggest tournament in the South of France with nearly 450 players.

It was an extraordinary and very rewarding weekend! I met a lot of great people there.

I never thought it would work so well, whether it was for the raffle I organized or the blade sale. I am very really happy! 🏓

Finally I had the chance to play with Christophe Legout and have him test my blades and there was only positive. Despite the fact that he had a stand for another brand, he remained very open and caring and encouraged me to continue on this path! In the rush and excitement I didn't even think to ask him for a picture 😅 But I have his phone number😁😉

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
Read 6 reviews
During this weekend I held a stand for the first time to promote my brand and it was a pure delight!
I participated in the biggest tournament in the South of France with nearly 450 players.

It was an extraordinary and very rewarding weekend! I met a lot of great people there.

I never thought it would work so well, whether it was for the raffle I organized or the blade sale. I am very really happy! 🏓

Finally I had the chance to play with Christophe Legout and have him test my blades and there was only positive. Despite the fact that he had a stand for another brand, he remained very open and caring and encouraged me to continue on this path! In the rush and excitement I didn't even think to ask him for a picture 😅 But I have his phone number😁😉

Awesome - looks amazing, well done!

Reactions: Nico_03
This user has no status.

Awesome - looks amazing, well done!

Thank you very much ! 😊

I brought the blades of my first series that you will soon discover on my website: http://www.lateliernblades.com
I also brought the same blades for testing and organized a raffle with a rarer blade.

I also took pieces of wood, veneers and others to briefly explain the manufacture of my blades.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
New blade for @faach1 !

350+ years 1-ply Kiso Hinoki blade ! 🇯🇵

• Kiso Hinoki 9,3mm
• 156x151mm
• 86g
• Center balanced
015F1E94-14E8-4AB9-BB90-60C098596223.jpeg

F862AA04-3687-46A7-A6B5-3338B10BDDB2.jpeg

D6B61857-8632-46B5-AB1A-E0B1D51CFE2C.jpeg

96F124F1-FD88-4068-ADE4-DE7F1FC3F4A1.jpeg

This user has no status.
Now, I’m making 3 blades

1st (not finished): An off+ blade for an advanced player in France.
limba/alc/spruce/kiri/spruce/alc/limba-1500Hz - will weight 86/88g (he wanted around 85/90g) - center balanced
View attachment 22197

2nd: Changing the veneers and the handle of an Adélie for a combi player. So the composition is
Limba/ayous/ayous/ayous/ayous/palissandre/padouk

View attachment 22198

I sand down the two plies and I replace them by padouk and palissandre. I’m finishing the handle.

View attachment 22199
View attachment 22201

3rd (almost done): A combi custom blade based on the Adélie: Limba/ayous/ayous/ayous/ayous/padouk/acajou
85g - Center balanced

View attachment 22202
View attachment 22203
View attachment 22204
Well done!💪 Keep going!

says Rozena! You complete me.
says Rozena! You complete me.
Mar 2021
This user has no status.
⚠️Be careful not to get stung, this blade is as deadly as a scorpion 🦂His owner is a Red Devil👹🇧🇪

This is the fastest blade I've made so far‼️His future owner wanted a blade similar to his BTY Tricarbon but even faster. So I used a denser carbon fiber !

• Tricarbon - OFF++
•Padouk/Ayous/Carbone/Balsa/Carbone/Balsa/Carbone/Ayous/Padouk
• 157x150 - 7mm
• 89g
• Équilibre au centre/Center balanced
EE9B4B5A-3296-436E-89F2-AAEE74572EB1.jpeg

0465BFF3-B537-460B-90E2-219633DDF5E8.jpeg

BACFAB6D-9AE6-45A2-BE01-F3E5890B5E98.jpeg

4BD0C677-1993-48CC-A620-792C48A4E44A.jpeg

52872A72-678D-4D16-8B67-20F09749E848.jpeg

This user has no status.
New blade for @faach1 !

350+ years 1-ply Kiso Hinoki blade ! 🇯🇵

• Kiso Hinoki 9,3mm
• 156x151mm
• 86g
• Center balancedView attachment 24411
View attachment 24412
View attachment 24413
View attachment 24414
Hello everyone,

Just thought I'd give an update on this blade made by Nicolas.

First of all, the blade is of excellent quality, with supreme workmanship and I am beyond happy with the how the blade feels in my hand.

In terms of playing with the blade, I couldn't feel more confident with this blade!

Thank you @Nico_03 for making this blade for me.