NEW APP - Analyse your Table Tennis Game or your opponents !!

says Hello FbERN! I think it is a good choice :)
Dec 2012
High quality app (without electricity)=Useless
do you at least understand what you're writing?
what do u mean with high quality app without electricity are useless? ^^
and did u understand what i ment with "price for quality"?

Dec 2012
I mean even if you pay $100 for an app without electricity it's useless.

So what? It's like saying if the world goes down we don't live anymore. wow. really very innovative ^^
You bought a tenergy 05 right? without a bat it's useless, you still bought it :p

says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Hi How much is it for the app and is it an one-off fee or monthly/yearly fee? Thank you :)

Lol why didn't you ask Keith, you are both in India at the Commonwealth Champs atm haha. Go spot out the left hander that was playing for Northern Ireland and ask him ;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2013
Glad to see some ongoing development on tt apps recently.

As far as I understand your app, you manually type in all points and then get some results out of it.

If this is true - and I don't want to be rude here - it's not worth to pay for it. Beside the nice GUI every programm with spreadsheet support and some basic logic structures can do this. If I grasp it right, you don't even use any kind of fancy algorithms for displaying advanced results, the most advanced thing is probably to count +1 for the textbox "direct serve points player B achieved" if player A fails at returning player B's serve.

Sorry but make it free and it's fine, but any price would be a rip off in my opinion, most school projects are more advanced.

EDIT

A paper with useful references you might enjoy.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2012
Hi, yes app is one off. New version will include video implementation slow motion etc to log details. Its true spread sheet would work, go use that :)