New BH Rubber

says On a never ending EJ journey
says On a never ending EJ journey
Jun 2023
D09C has been my favorite for BH on FZD ALC. T05 is too bouncy. D05 is better than T05 but there's certain points where if you don't hit hard enough to engage the sponge then the ball just flies off. D80 is easier to use than D05 because of the softer top sheet but it's still very bouncy. It's good in the short game and far from the table, but if you hit medium power shots, it becomes unstable. H8-80 is similar to D09C. Not as tacky but slightly faster.

Reactions: FrenchFrog33
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
Gewo SuperSelect 45 Green, great on BH I love it. I have it currently on my FZD ALC but I'm EJing now, so FZD blade stays in a bag and I'm playing with a new toy :) Joola Freeze HRD with both DHS H3 neo Prov on both side.
Additional on FZD on the FH I have D09C which previously was playing on BH. D09C is very good in short game, block, push, and if you have strong and good BH top spin it is mostly one time shot. Shot and winner depends on the opponent. It's deadly, spinny and hard to return but you have to have power to activate it.
D05 still remains unopened because of to much new stuffs around and more are coming from AlliExpress but heard a lot of goods news for this combo BH + FZD ALC.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
I can vouch for H8-80.
I am using it boosted and would advise you to do so. But its not necessary.
37 or 38 degree, your choice.
Obviously depends on technique, playstyle etc..
But for EJ purpose, definitlely go for it.
Cheap, tacky, easy to get, durable for a long time.
If you do buy one and boost it, I would appreciate a comparison between the 8-80 and the other ones you get (D09c or even T19).

D09C has been my favorite for BH on FZD ALC. T05 is too bouncy. D05 is better than T05 but there's certain points where if you don't hit hard enough to engage the sponge then the ball just flies off. D80 is easier to use than D05 because of the softer top sheet but it's still very bouncy. It's good in the short game and far from the table, but if you hit medium power shots, it becomes unstable. H8-80 is similar to D09C. Not as tacky but slightly faster.
I find D05 much easier to use than D80. D80 doesnt grip the ball as good or as long. Something just felt off with D80 when I used it. I played 1 sheet and never bought another. I also didn't like D09c or FZD ALC. lol Ive tried D09C on like 6 different blades. It's weird and has no feeling. I even tried boosting it, still a no for me.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2023
did you boost your h8-80? if yes, how many layers, and when until reboost? Is the boosting procedures and longevity identical to h3 or not?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2023
gewo nuxxus el superselect 48 green too bouncy and not grippy for me.

T05 = just right. Luvin'it.
what about 45?
I can vouch for H8-80.
I am using it boosted and would advise you to do so. But its not necessary.
37 or 38 degree, your choice.
Obviously depends on technique, playstyle etc..
But for EJ purpose, definitlely go for it.
Cheap, tacky, easy to get, durable for a long time.
If you do buy one and boost it, I would appreciate a comparison between the 8-80 and the other ones you get (D09c or even T19).
Alright I got you.